JNTUH : Procedure to obtain Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificate [Online / Offline]

Guys

if you need Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU, Ping me here
JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

feel free to ask me any doubts
Hi GSR,
Can you please share the MOI over maturi.ravikanth@gmail.com that you have got from JNTUH.

Guys

JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

Guys

so you may use it

Hi
I need of MOI for my VISA process, Could you please Provide a scanned copy to my Mail ID srikanth.rem@gmail.com

Thanks,
Srikanth

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please send it to below email.
mdreddy1986@gmail.com

Thanks,
Deepak

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,

Could you please send me the Medium of Instruction (MOI) letter at rojamala.d@gmail.com
Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,

Could you please send me the Medium of Instruction (MOI) letter to rojamala.d@gmail.com

Guys

so you may use it

Can you please forward me the copy of MOI. I need it for my visa processing. My email address is mabdullah.it@gmail.com. I need it urgent. Your help would be appreciated.

Guys

so you may use it

Hi rajesh,
would you mind sharing a copy of your MOI certificate to my email sureshbabu.kokkonda@gmail.com
thank you.

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Siva,

Could you please send me a scan copy to srcr2801@gmail.com

Many Thanks
Rama

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,

I need a medium of instructions(MOI) letter urgently for my visa purpose could you please share it with me.
nareshs0587@gmail.com. waiting for your reply.
Thank you

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,

I would like to have medim of instruction certficate from JNTU, its kind of urgent, my mail id emmadi.dev@gmail.com, i already shared mail

(Medium Certificate)I have claimed one by JNTU itself , so is this important or one which college provides. ? Or are they both different.

@Rahul I'm asking is certificate from jntuh is of equal importance to the college one

Better to obtain one from JNTUH, through online. It's more important than the one from college.

Better to obtain one from JNTUH, through online. It's more important than the one from college.
Thanks for letting me know , oke of my friends were showing off that they got certificate with college stamp and compared it to JNTU

Hi Rahul,

I tried for the new Medium certificate and its showing as no certificate found. Is this some thing generic to all ? Can i ask some one else to share the certificate ?

1663000683725.png

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Rajesh,

Will you be able to share it to vijaykiran516@gmail.com please?

Thanks

Hi Rahul,

I tried for the new Medium certificate and its showing as no certificate found. Is this some thing generic to all ? Can i ask some one else to share the certificate ?

View attachment 25279
It means it will take time , i guess your degree has just completed or you just had submitted form 5 6 7 , for Grace and undertaking , So as i can see everything is normal. Just wait and check after 15 days or so.

Tags
jntuh jntuh medium certificate online apply jntuh medium certificate jntuh medium of instruction jntuh medium of instruction online apply jntuh moi jntuh moi online apply jntuh sample medium certificate moi jntu