Rahul

Online Procedure to obtain Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificate Updated on 28-11-2017.

Madhu Kumar P

Guys

if you need Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU, Ping me here
JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

feel free to ask me any doubts
Hi Siva Rajesh,

Thanks for the post and could you please forward me the scanned copy of MOI letter from JNTUH. I am in need of it.

(OR) Appreciate if you guys can send a copy to me if you already have one. This is my email id. madhudml4u@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Madhu

Guys

JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still applicable,

Guys

Please download the certificate from the below link

https://www.scribd.com/document/372824796/Bachelors-Medium-of-Instruction-Cert

no need to email me
Good Luck

Ghanta Siva Rajesh
Registered Migration agent for Australia
65-81220922

Abhishek 6666

Guys

so you may use it

even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

Plz send moi to abhireddy5363@gmail.com it’s urgent

jyothsna

Hi, My name is jyothsna
How can I get Medium of instruction letter from JNTU via online .
Can we get it through email

Thank you

jyothsna

Guys

so you may use it

Hi Can you please send the medium of instruction letter to my email immanijyothsna@gmail.com
thank you

Hi Siva,

Could please send me a scanned copy of MOI letter from JNTU.

Thanks,
Durgaprasad.

Guys

so you may use it

Afridi

Guys

so you may use it

[/QUOTE
Hello this is Abdul NAVEED afridi I need moi its urgent can u plz sent me on navidafridiaftab@gmail.com