JNTUH : Procedure to obtain Medium Of Instruction (MOI) certificate [Online / Offline]

Naveenpoloju

Guys

if you need Medium Of Instruction (MOI) letter from JNTU, Ping me here
JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

feel free to ask me any doubts
Hi Siva,

Could you please send me the scan copy of the MOI to the email ID: naveen.poloju@gmail.com

Appreciate your quick response, thanks in advance!!!

Ravikanth

Guys

JNTU has given a generic letter without Name of the student, indicating all its courses are in English medium only.

so you may use it

This letter is approved by many University's and Immigration, Government and private entities
even though you require a letter with your name in the letter, it is still be applicable,

Hi GSR,
Can you please share the MOI over maturi.ravikanth@gmail.com that you have got from JNTUH.

srikanth1207

Guys

so you may use it

srikanth1207

Guys

so you may use it

Hi
I need of MOI for my VISA process, Could you please Provide a scanned copy to my Mail ID srikanth.rem@gmail.com

Thanks,
Srikanth

deepakmekala

Hi Rajesh,

Can you please send it to below email.
mdreddy1986@gmail.com

Thanks,
Deepak

Guys

so you may use it

Tags
jntuh jntuh medium certificate online apply jntuh medium certificate jntuh medium of instruction jntuh medium of instruction online apply jntuh moi jntuh moi online apply jntuh sample medium certificate moi jntu