JNTUH Info For B.Tech 2019 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

Hi sir im r15 jntuh i have written 4-2 regular exam in may 19..i failed in 2 subjects but one subject got 24 external marks.. Can i apply grace marks to one subject.. But i paid supply fee.. Is there any chance to apply grace marks.. Please reply sir

Hello, I'm an ECE student of R-15, I only have one backlog, in 4-1, i.e., Computer Networking, can I leave the subject and will it affect me in a job search.

Hi sir im r15 jntuh i have written 4-2 regular exam in may 19..i failed in 2 subjects but one subject got 24 external marks.. Can i apply grace marks to one subject.. But i paid supply fee.. Is there any chance to apply grace marks.. Please reply sir
Mention your internal & external marks in the subject in which you want to apply for grace marks.

Hello, I'm an ECE student of R-15, I only have one backlog, in 4-1, i.e., Computer Networking, can I leave the subject and will it affect me in a job search.
I had given detailed info, once go to first post of this topic.

Last edited:
4-2 r15
Subject:mria
Internal :18
External :24
But i have applied for supply exams.. Exams starting from 15 July..
I can apply grace marks.. With using regular 4-2 results..
If I absent to mria exam in supply these regular marks is considered for using grace marks. Please reply sir

@Rahul I have Management Science BAcklog if i exempt it will it effect my IT job joining and Can i add grace marks to two subjects in which i got 23&22 in external exams Can i avail both services at a time? awaiting your reply

I am of R16 regulation and I have a backlog that is Engineering Drawing. Can I exempt it? I'm going to quote the R16 regulation for exemption below:

"After securing the necessary 192 credits as specified for the successful completion of the entire under graduate programme, the student can avail exemption of two subjects up to 6 credits, that is, one open elective and one professional elective subject or two professional elective subjects for optional drop out from these 192 credits earned; resulting in 186 credits for under graduate programme performance evaluation, i.e., the performance of the student in these 186 credits shall alone be taken into account for the calculation of ‘the final CGPA (at the end of under graduate programme, which takes the SGPA of the IV year II semester into account)’ , and shall be indicated in the grade card of IV year II semester. However, the performance of student in the earlier individual semesters, with the corresponding SGPA and CGPA for which grade cards have already been given will not be altered."

I can exempt it right? Please let me know.

I am of R16 regulation and I have a backlog that is Engineering Drawing. Can I exempt it? I'm going to quote the R16 regulation for exemption below:

"After securing the necessary 192 credits as specified for the successful completion of the entire under graduate programme, the student can avail exemption of two subjects up to 6 credits, that is, one open elective and one professional elective subject or two professional elective subjects for optional drop out from these 192 credits earned; resulting in 186 credits for under graduate programme performance evaluation, i.e., the performance of the student in these 186 credits shall alone be taken into account for the calculation of ‘the final CGPA (at the end of under graduate programme, which takes the SGPA of the IV year II semester into account)’ , and shall be indicated in the grade card of IV year II semester. However, the performance of student in the earlier individual semesters, with the corresponding SGPA and CGPA for which grade cards have already been given will not be altered."

No u cannot leave as it is not elective or professional elective! Hope it helps

@Rahul I have Management Science BAcklog if i exempt it will it effect my IT job joining and Can i add grace marks to two subjects in which i got 23&22 in external exams Can i avail both services at a time? awaiting your reply
Can you mention your internal marks even in subjects which you want to apply for grace marks. You can use both exemption & grace marks at a time.

Hi sir,I applied for grace marks (design patterns external 20 and internal 16) 4-1 10 days back.today I applied for Tatkal pc,cmm certificates as my company needs them urgently.when will I be getting my all certificates pc,cmm ,4-1 grace marks added marksheet.since I applied for Tatkal and applied for grace before. Will I get all my certificates in 2 days?

Hi Sir,
I am from CSE having a backlog in 2-1 BEE internal 10 external 17 and in 1st year MM internal - 17, external - 10. How can I leave a subject and add grace marks sir? Waiting for your reply!

Hi sir,I applied for grace marks (design patterns external 20 and internal 16) 4-1 10 days back.today I applied for Tatkal pc,cmm certificates as my company needs them urgently.when will I be getting my all certificates pc,cmm ,4-1 grace marks added marksheet.since I applied for Tatkal and applied for grace before. Will I get all my certificates in 2 days?
You will get your certificates soon...exemption rule will be applicable instead of grace marks.

Hi Sir,
I am from CSE having a backlog in 2-1 BEE internal 10 external 17 and in 1st year MM internal - 17, external - 10. How can I leave a subject and add grace marks sir? Waiting for your reply!
No you can't apply for grace marks.

Once go through the Undertaking form in the following url http://www.forum.universityupdates....lation-students-for-receiving-their-pc.17373/

"I am aware that I need to pass all the subjects offered in all years of B.Tech course and secure all 192 credits. I am also aware that the student can avail credit exemption upto 6 credits, only forthe computation of the aggregate CGPA, but I need to Pass all the subjects as per R16 regulations."

Can you mention your internal marks even in subjects which you want to apply for grace marks. You can use both exemption & grace marks at a time.
i have 16 and 18 internal marks but i have applied for advanced supplementary will there be any problem if i don't write the supplementary exams please reply asap because i have exam tomorrow

Hey I am from CSE I have completed my btech and I have two backlogs P&S and DLD from 2-1 SEM can I leave those 2 subjects as exception