JNTUH Info For B.Tech 2019 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

nameisxyz

Hello,
You've said that there will be no indication of fail mark in CMM.
But I've seen that there will be 0 credit indication in the memo.

Rahul

Hello,
You've said that there will be no indication of fail mark in CMM.
But I've seen that there will be 0 credit indication in the memo.
Kindly go through the first post of this topic. i had clearly mentioned every thing. If you fail & leave those 2 subjects then they will indicate the failed marks including Star mark, which means those 2 subjects are excluded while calculating final percentage. even we had posted sample CMM memos of old regulations.

Rahul

Thanks for your reply Rahul. Is there any chance of keeping advance supply for 1st year or 2-1 in R15 regulation?
Will let you know if yet any advance supple exams notification is issued. Install University Updates app to get alerts.

Rahul

i have 16 and 18 internal marks but i have applied for advanced supplementary will there be any problem if i don't write the supplementary exams please reply asap because i have exam tomorrow
Even if you write the exam , you can apply for grace marks & exemption at any time to get the memos.

Himabindu

I'm from R15 EEE batch I failed in 3 subject in which 2 I want to leave for exemption and can I add grace marks for the below subject
Subject : EMF
Internal marks : 9
External marks : 21 (maximum in one of the previous attempts)
Please let me know if I will be able to get my CMM with the above

vinayjustin

DEar sir/madam, I've clear all the subjects till 3-2 i have one clog in 4-1 and two back logs in 4-2 namely STM internal 13 external 19 ASN internal 14 external 20 MRIA internal 17 external 2 i want to apply grace marks for asn and apply foor exception fro remaing two subjects . CAn I do THAT??

vinayjustin

DEar sir/madam, I've clear all the subjects till 3-2 i have one clog in 4-1 and two back logs in 4-2 namely STM internal 13 external 19 ASN internal 14 external 20 MRIA internal 17 external 2 i want to apply grace marks for asn and apply foor exception fro remaing two subjects . CAn I do THAT??

Rahul

yes you can apply for grace marks & exemption to get the memos.

Rahul

I'm from R15 EEE batch I failed in 3 subject in which 2 I want to leave for exemption and can I add grace marks for the below subject
Subject : EMF
Internal marks : 9
External marks : 21 (maximum in one of the previous attempts)
Please let me know if I will be able to get my CMM with the above
No you cant since you don't have sufficient internal marks to get passed. max of 8 grace marks can be added to 1 or 2 subjects.

Ricky

Sir I got 19 marks in internal and 16 marks in external can I apply for grace marks I'm r13 student

Priya.d

Wen 4-2 r15 jntuh adwance supply results July ,wil be releasing,because I need to take the od certfcate