1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH Official Notification for credits exemption in R15 regulation students for receiving their PC

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Rahul, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Info For B.Tech 2019 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules
    http://www.forum.universityupdates....emption-grace-marks-class-change-rules.17379/

Several representations from the students of R15 regulation have been received to consider all theory subjects for the credits exemption for receiving their Provisional Certificates (PCs) instead of considering only the professional electives and/or open electives as prescribed in R15 regulations.

A committee is constituted to look into the requests submitted by the students and the prevailing regulations. The committee has thoroughly gone through all the issues and submitted its recommendations.

Vide ref. cited above, the permission has been accorded to consider all the theory subjects for the credits exemption for receiving the Provisional Certificate (PC) instead of considering only the professional electives and/or open electives. The Principals are informed to communicate the same to all the eligible candidates who desire to apply for their Provisional Certificates (PCs) with grace marks and/or undertaking letters.

Further the Principals are informed to educate the present IV year students about the provisions in R16 regulations (as it is the first batch with R16 regulations). The Principals are also informed to take an undertaking from all the IV year students in the first week of their semester commencement in the enclosed format.

The cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited.

Download Official Notification Here

R16 Undertaking Form

Procedure to Apply for PC & CMM

Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree)

Procedure to apply online for Transcripts (CMM/PC/Memos) / Migration / Medium certificates

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. gade sandeep

gade sandeep Member

@Rahul sir piz 3-2 results

3. shaik jameel

shaik jameel Active Member

Sir when will be released 3-2 results please any info @Rahul sir

4. gade sandeep

gade sandeep Member

Piz reply. ...m

5. Poojitha

Poojitha New Member

Sir I have 1 backlog in 4-2 and 2backlogs in 4-1 so as 4-1results are not declared can I leave 4-1 2 subjects as exception and 4-2 subject for grace

6. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

7. Pravallika@

Pravallika@ New Member

Sir i have only one backlog electrical machines- 2 . I passed in all labs. Can i leave machines 2 subject

8. Aravind_cool

Aravind_cool New Member

Hello @Rahul sir is exemption rule of 2 subjects comes for R16 regulation as you have mentioned an undertaking form ?

9. Aravind_cool

Aravind_cool New Member

But in the colleges they are saying no exemption if subjects for R16 regulation

10. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

If the subject carries 4 credits & comes under theory subjects then you can leave it to get the degree.

undertaking form is for the reason, you are accepting that you are aware of R16 students need to clear all subjects to get the memos, after clearing all subjects while calculating CGPA/SGPA 2 subjects will be excluded.

11. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

R16 students need to clear all subjects in order to get the memos. After clearing all subjects while calculating CGPA/SGPA 2 subjects will be excluded.

12. Priya.d

Priya.d New Member

4-2 r15 july r15 advance supply examination results wen to be released