JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2016 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

i got 19 marks in external and 18 in internal in Linux Programming (REGULAR) .again i wrote supply for the same same subject but i got 15 marks .now can i apply for grace marks using regular result. where i got 19 marks....

i got 19 marks in external and 18 in internal in Linux Programming (REGULAR) .again i wrote supply for the same same subject but i got 15 marks .now can i apply for grace marks using regular result. where i got 19 marks....
Can you mention your JNTU region, Course, Regulation, Do you have any other backlog other than this subject if so mention those subjects & to which year/semesters those subjects belong to ?

Can you mention your JNTU region, Course, Regulation, Do you have any other backlog other than this subject if so mention those subjects & to which year/semesters those subjects belong to ?

4-1 Sem R09

AND I am having M-1(1st year)

If you have completed your course then apply for grace marks in LP using your Regular marks memo & apply for exemption in M1 to get the degree.

sir i am R09 batch i have 2 subjects M-1 and N.M 6+3=9 i have 191 credis can i leave those subjects.

No you can't leave them. Max you can leave 8 credits to get the degree. Try to clear one subject so that you can leave other under exemption rule to get the degree.

B.Tech R13 students need to secure 216 credits out of 224 credits. They can leave max of 8 credits i.e., 2 subjects. You can leave only elective subjects under exemption rule.

Sir iam lateral entry student r13 batch I got 18 in one subject in 4-2 can I apply grace marks

Hello, Vinay. Can you mention Whats the Internal & External marks [Best among all the exams till now]

What about internal marks, Is it the only subject left over for you or else do you have any more backlogs ? Whats your branch ? whats the subject name in 4-2 in which you want to apply for grace marks ?

Sir in Internal i got 17 and i have only one backlog I.e plant layout and material handling, mechanical 4-2

Last edited:
hello sir, i have 2 backlogs r13 regulation ,one is from 3-1 sem co&os in which I have internal 13 and external 25 in regular attempt and later after writing supplementary I got external 10. So can I apply grace marks for first attempt.And another subject is wcn 4-2 sem in which i have internal 17 and external 21 .so can I apply 3 grace marks for co&os and remaining 5 marks for wcn..?

Yes you can apply for grace marks by using your 1st attempt marks in CO & OS [For 2 marks] and 5 grace marks for subject in 4-2 sem

I'm R13 batch and we have exemption & grace mark rules..
My question is can I apply at a time grace marks for one subject & exemption for another subject? And what if I applied tatkal for exemption ...will that 2 grace marks & exempted subject resolves and certificate occurs ? Or only exemption
And I'm a CSE student can I exempt SCRIPTING LANGUAGE subject ???