JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2016 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

Boss

3 Weeks Ago I've applied for Pc and Cmm (Grace marks rule) In how many days can I expect pc and cmm ?? Please mention maximum and minimum.
Waiting for your Replye
Thanks in Advance
It would take atleast 1 month to get the memos after you apply for grace marks at your respective college.

Boss

You can't apply for grace marks since you don't have required external marks. Apply for exemption in both the subjects to get the memos & degree.

sriram

Sir, I am 2016 passed out student. I got 2 backlogs. After removing those 2 subjects as exception i am getting 59.8476% aggregate. Can I get 0.15% to round figure 60%. Please let me know. Waiting for your reply.

sriram

Sir, I got 59.847% after percentage calculation. Can i get 60% as aggregate. Do I need to apply for change of class. Please tell me the detailed procedure so that I can get 60%

Rakesh_94

Hello sir. my batch is Ro9 and my internal marks are 20.external are 18 in the first attempt. And 16 in the second attempt. I am from jntu-h affiliated colleges.
Can i apply grace marks for 1st attempt of my external ,arks .. Will grace marks applicable for me .. Please clarify...

Boss

Rakesh do you have any other backlogs other the subject you mentioned above. If so to which year/semester does those backlogs belong to ?

Rakesh_94

hello Sir , i am having other 2 subs of 2-1 &4-1 R09 BATCH i wanna leave those as exception.. and apply this 4-2 r 09 MS as grace so i have a confusion of adding marks to this as i mentioned above.. Please give me a clarification

Boss

Refer to your academic regulations/syllabus book regarding exemption rule for autonomous colleges.

aman Sinha

Hello Sir , I have eliminated 2 subjects on 11th Feb . . When vll I receive the transcipts of CMM & PC . . Pls do respond .
It's urgent . . I'll be waiting for Ur reply . .
I don't want tatkal . . I want to know normal process of receiving PC&CMM . . .

Raj kumar

Sir I missed to pay the supply exm fee with 1000 fine.time is over.how can I pay the exm fee.I had only one sub after leaving two subjects.pls give me suggestion.