Can you mention the following details so that i can reply in a most effective way.
1. To which course & branch does you belong to ?
2. How many backlogs do you have in total from 1st to 4th year ? Mention them to which Year/Semester those backlogs belong to ?
3. Is 17 mark the best external mark you have got till now from all Regular/Supple exams in that subject ?
Am MINING branch,
I have only 2 back logs in 4 year,1.MATHEMATICS-1 from frist year 2.PROBABILITY & STATISTICS from 2-1 sem ,highest marks in mathe matics externals is 17 till now which i was written in my 4-1 suplly exam s and internals are 17.
Ok then here are the cases where you can get the degree.
1. Write Supplementary exams for both M1 & PS. If you clear any 1 subject then you can leave other subject under exemption rule to get the degree.
2. Else if you get 18 marks in external in M1 or PS then you can apply grace marks in 1 subject to leave other subject under exemption rule to get the degree.
Note : 1st Year supplementary exams will be conducted in Oct 2016. Notification is already issued. 2-1 Supplementary exams to be conducted in Nov/Dec 2016.