JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2016 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

I want to be clear fully, By the way both M1 & MM are 6+6 =12 credits Subjects, even though I can apply for grace marks & exemption?

Yes you can apply for exemption in M1 which is of 6 credits. You can leave MM which is of 6 credits under exemption rule to get the memos.

Note: I am giving the answer in assuming that you are having only 2 backlogs i.e., M1 & MM.

Sir,i have 17 marks in internal and 17 marks in external, and have one backlog & am JNTUH R09 can i eligible for grace marks method to pass this subject ?
Plz help me!

Can you mention the following details so that i can reply in a most effective way.

1. To which course & branch does you belong to ?
2. How many backlogs do you have in total from 1st to 4th year ? Mention them to which Year/Semester those backlogs belong to ?
3. Is 17 mark the best external mark you have got till now from all Regular/Supple exams in that subject ?

Am MINING branch,
I have only 2 back logs in 4 year,1.MATHEMATICS-1 from frist year 2.PROBABILITY & STATISTICS from 2-1 sem ,highest marks in mathe matics externals is 17 till now which i was written in my 4-1 suplly exam s and internals are 17.

You can't apply for grace marks in M1. Max of 8 grace marks will be added for any student. But you require 9 grace marks to get passed in M1.

Ok then here are the cases where you can get the degree.

1. Write Supplementary exams for both M1 & PS. If you clear any 1 subject then you can leave other subject under exemption rule to get the degree.
2. Else if you get 18 marks in external in M1 or PS then you can apply grace marks in 1 subject to leave other subject under exemption rule to get the degree.

Note : 1st Year supplementary exams will be conducted in Oct 2016. Notification is already issued. 2-1 Supplementary exams to be conducted in Nov/Dec 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir,I have two backlogs with less then 8 credits up to 4.2 .I want to clear them by supply.are the two backlogs are removed as exception without my notice.

I have got a total(internal+external)31,32 in two subjects.can I get Grace marks to pass in two subjects.

Clearly mention Internal & external marks [Best among all Regular/Supple exams till date] in each subject.

3 Weeks Ago I've applied for Pc and Cmm (Grace marks rule) In how many days can I expect pc and cmm ?? Please mention maximum and minimum.
Waiting for your Replye
Thanks in Advance