1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTU-HYD : Revised Rules For Award of Degree

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

The University has implemented the order to award 'SECOND CLASS' to such students who secured either or more than 49.5% but lesser than 59.5%; 'FIRST CLASS' to such students who secured either or more than 59.5% but lesser than 69.5% and 'FIRST CLASS WITH DISTINCTION' to such students securing either or more than 69.5%. As a result of the above, there is no addition of 0.15% of Marks to the students for a change of CLASS [Class Change Rule]. Hence, all the Principals are requested NOT to send any letters in this regard.

Revised Rules For Award Of Degree
    • 1st Class with Distinction : 69.5% and above
    • 1st Class : Above 59.5% but less than 69.5%
    • 2nd Class : Above 49.5% but less than 59.5%
    • Pass Class : Below 49.5%

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  2. sameer

sameer New Member

I am ro9 batch .But in grace mark can i add the 8marks . I got 22 in external in 3-2 regular in psd

3. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

Yes you can add if you had completed your final year & if you have sufficient internal marks. Only class change rule is removed not Grace marks rule. You can avail Grace marks rule.

4. sameer

sameer New Member

1 subject in grace mark and 2 subject leaving in undertaking form that rule is there

5. Updates4u

Yes you can apply, if you have sufficient credits. You can apply for both the rules at a time at your respective college.

6. kumar

kumar New Member

i am a student of r09 batch i have two backlogs both in 1st year m1 and mm .in mm i have 14 marks in internal and 17 marks in external exam can i apply for grace marks for mm and exemption for m1

7. Updates4u

In MM is it the best mark [In external exams] which you got among all the regular/supple till now ?

8. kumar

kumar New Member

yes sir i have only 17 marks in external exam

9. Updates4u

Max of 8 marks can be added under grace marks rule. But you need 9 marks. So you can't apply for grace marks.

10. kumar

kumar New Member

ok thanks

11. Phani chandrakanth

Phani chandrakanth New Member

I have 26 credits in 1st as per R15 regulations do I will promote to 2nd year or I will detined .

12. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

13. Mani

Mani New Member

Sir,am fail in 1st year subjects chemistry n edp can I leave those subjects??

14. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Can you mention your JNTU Region, course, regulation. Do you have any more backlogs other than these ?

Mani likes this.
  15. Mani

Mani New Member

Jntuh r09

16. Mani

Mani New Member

No sir I hv nly those subjects

17. Mani

Mani New Member

Am from ECE R09 Jntuh

18. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Yes you can leave those 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the degree.

19. Mani

Mani New Member

Can I leave engineering drawing..??

20. Updates4u

Yes you can leave EDP, its theory subject for your regulation.