VTU Receiving applications through eddts.vtu.ac.in Only -regarding

Rahul

Visvesvaraya Technological University ( VTU ) With the introduction of electronic document delivery and tracking system eDDTS, under reference (1) above, from 3rd February 2022, the services provided through email examdocs@vtu.ac.in are going to be stopped from 10th February 2022.

In light of this the applications received through email from 11th February 2022 on examdocs@vtu.ac.in will not be accepted and processed.

Hence, all the students are informed to submit their documents requests through https://eddts.vtu.ac.in only. Issues, if any, related to the applications thus submitted may be communicated to the email eddtsvtu.ac.in. The contents of this circular may be brought to the notice of all the concerned.

VTU CIRCULAR – Receiving applications through examdocs@vtu.ac.in -regarding

Attachments

• circular_3.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 304
Visvesvaraya Technological University ( VTU ) With the introduction of electronic document delivery and tracking system eDDTS, under reference (1) above, from 3rd February 2022, the services provided through email examdocs@vtu.ac.in are going to be stopped from 10th February 2022.

In light of this the applications received through email from 11th February 2022 on examdocs@vtu.ac.in will not be accepted and processed.

Hence, all the students are informed to submit their documents requests through https://eddts.vtu.ac.in only. Issues, if any, related to the applications thus submitted may be communicated to the email eddtsvtu.ac.in. The contents of this circular may be brought to the notice of all the concerned.

VTU CIRCULAR – Receiving applications through examdocs@vtu.ac.in -regarding
Can you work on the website to fix it. It has been more than a month since its not working.

Most of the time website will be down. Its been 5 days i have registered and i did not receive my credentials from the VTU which they were supposed to send it via message.

Tags
eddts.vtu.ac.in electronic document delivery and tracking system electronic document delivery tracking system vtu electronic document delivery vtu electronic document delivery tracking system vtu electronic document tracking system