Jntuh r13 regulation exemption

So first for grace mark i need to apply taht in my college and then for exemption i should do by tatkal pocess by giving deman draft of 2000rs right. How many days will it take to receive my cmm and pc

You can apply for both grace marks & exemption at a time in your college. If you apply for exemption at your college then there wont be any charges.

If am doing grace mark through college will it take time or how will be the marks will be added

If am doing grace mark through college will it take time or how will be the marks will be added
It would take time atleast 3 working weeks. You need to apply for grace marks in your respective college only. Your college exam branch staff will verify & will forward it to JNTUH.

When was 4-2 supply results
In August 2017. will alert you through apps as soon as results are announced.

Better to write all the 3 exams so that if u clear any 1 subject then you can leave other 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the memos.

You need to have sufficient internal marks inorder to apply for grace marks. If you eligible for grace marks/2 subject exemption then you can avail them.

sir i have total 3supply . iam from jntuH R13 batch . I have 2-1 (mathematics2 , ,electrical and electronics engineering ) and
3-1 (probability and statistics)
so in this should i need to write these 3exams or if i write electrical and electronics can i leave 2 subjects is that possible . what should i do plzz tell me wheather i need to write all these exams

i have22mark in my internals for these3subject
so i can give both the grace mark and exemption too know
Whats your Branch ?

is there way for getting the original btech degree by tatkal process. how much cash need to be paid for that jntuh .r13 btech original certificate

i mean the original degree certificate not memos .how many days it will take to get. is it posible to get it fast by tatkal . the original btech degree certificate

You can apply for OD through online after you get CMM,PC. You will get the OD within 2 weeks to the registered address (which you need to give while applying for OD on online).

how much money need to be paid at online for getting the OD within2weeks