1. University Updates App's - To Get Instant Updates : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Procedure to apply for OD (Original Degree)

Discussion in 'Procedures' started by Updates4u, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

I) Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate ( PC received from 2002 to 2016) :: Pre / Post-Convocation

Instructions to The Candidates

The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD's is through online only.

The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.

The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode and if the payment is not made by the candidate against this challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.

Know Your Convocation Year @ http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/jsps/convYear.jsp

Apply Online For Original Degree (OD) @ http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/

For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no's :
    Please contact Help Desk phone number: 040-32431611 for any enquiries/queries related to Original Degree online application through online Convocation services portal

II) Procedure To Apply For Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002) :: Post-Convocation
    1. Filled in Original Degree Application Form. [Download Original Degree Application Form Here]

2. D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.. (H.T. No. & Mobile No. may be written on the back side of DD)

Note : Enquire about DD Amount at students service counters at JNTUH.

3. PC Xerox Copy.

4. Another pass-port size photograph with HTNO written on the back of Photograph

5. Submit the above documents at students service counter, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.

6. Retain a photocopy of this application with you.

7. If you have not received the certificate with in 60 days of your application,contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number. No claim of non-receipt of Certificate shall be entertained if it is not reported with 60 days of your application.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Thomas White

Thomas White New Member

Thank you so much for posting the details. :)

3. hello sir
    iam 2016 passout student
    i have received my cmm and pc from my college
    i want to apply for my OD when should i can apply for my od and what is the fees??

4. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

Go through the link given in the starting of this posting. You need to apply for OD only through online.

5. sameer

sameer New Member

I submit the undertaking form for leaving 2 subjects and 1 subject for Grace Mark.when will come the cmm & pc.

6. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

it would take atleast a month to get the memos to college.

7. sameer

sameer New Member

Any method toh check the cmm & pc status

8. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

No you can't track the status as of now.

9. sameer

sameer New Member

Then how can know

10. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Stay in touch with your college exam cell staff & find out the status from them.

11. sameer

sameer New Member

Sir I already add the grace mark for 1 subject and 2 subject for leaving in undertaking form. My percentage is getting 59.82.tell me Can I again add for grace mark to 60 %

12. Updates4u

Updates4u Active Member

13. irfan

irfan New Member

Sir I'm 2016 passed out and i have skipped 1 subject and got pc cmm and i tried to apply for od through online procedure but its showing invalid hallticket no

14. Rahul

Rahul Active Member

Contact student service counter at JNTUH & inform them the same. They will enable the option for your hallticket or your batch pass outs.

15. saisuresh

saisuresh New Member

I HAVE GOT MY PC AND CMM CAN I APPLY FOR GRACE MARKS

16. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Once you got CMM & PC. Why do you need to apply for grace marks now ? You can't apply for grace marks now. Apply for OD on online.

17. ABDUL RAHEEM

ABDUL RAHEEM New Member

Sir I'm 2016 passed out and i have skipped 1 subject and got pc cmm and i tried to apply for od through online procedure but its showing error as "invalid hallticket no " . Please Appear at Counter -I Examination Branch, JNTUH along with Provisional Certificate .
    Why this error is showing ?
    I have Also contact to jntu university also at counter -I examination branch so many times they are saying error will be remove but from last 3 months I cant apply for my od .
    See the error in image

Pls help ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  18. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Try to enter hallticket no in CAPITAL letters. If you still face same error then you need to wait until JNTUH addresses your issue.

19. ABDUL RAHEEM

ABDUL RAHEEM New Member

Is there anyother procedure to enquiry about this issue why I cant apply for od

I have Enquiry on examination branch counter - I

is there any other procedure to enquiry ?

20. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

Its issue from JNTUH end. They need to resolve it so that you can apply for OD. Its the only to contact them (As you did). Once try to contact help line no's
    For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no's :
    040 23158661-64