JNTUH : Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

Boss

Whats the award of class mentioned in your CMM & PC now. If you get >=69.5% then they will award your "First Class With Distinction"

Rahul

You cant change it. You need to get atleast >=69.5% inorder get "First Class With Distinction" on your memos.

krishna93

bro,how long will it take for gracr marks procedure for mtech?please bro answer my question asap you see this.im eagerly waiting for your reply.

krishna93

Have you complete your M.Tech ? Do you have any more backlogs other than ADM ? Do mention your internal marks in ADM.
bro,how long will it take for grace marks procedure for mtech?please bro answer my question asap you see this.im eagerly waiting for your reply.

Updates4u

For M.Tech Students grace marks might be 1 or 2 marks. Contact your college exam cell & find it out once.

Lohit

Hello sir I have applied for grace marks from my college 2 months ago and I haven't received the pcc nd cmm ...usually how long does it take .

Lohit

Contact your college exam cell staff to find out the status on memos.
I have contacted them and they said it will usually take 2 -3 months ....and they are not responding properly ....is there any possibility that I can go down to Jntuh kukatpally and find out my status

Updates4u

If you try to find it out from JNTUH students service centres they will simply say to find it from your college. No use. Better to be in touch with your college exam cell staff.

Lohit

Ohk sir tnx ...but usually how long does it take for the pcc nd CMM to be available after submitting the undertaking form at the college

Updates4u

For M.Tech Students max of 2 grace marks can be added i think so. Clearly mention internal & external marks.

Pathans

Hi sir
I.m r13 batch civil branch I have 3 backlogs 2-2 HHM 3-1 Geotechnical engineering and 4-1 transportation engineering I got 23 in internal and 18 in external in transportation engineering can I leave 2 subject and can I apply for Grace mark plss reply sir thanku

Last edited: