JNTUH : Procedure to Apply For Addition of Grace Marks

Boss

You can apply for exemption at any time. Before or After declaration of results.

Faiyaz

Sir, I was wrongly informed that grace marks weren't applicable for me. And then I applied for exemption is there any chance that I can apply for grace marks now.
Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

Boss

Once if you had applied for exemption you can't apply for supple exams or grace marks.

Rohit ambadikar

Sir I belongs to cse branch and I am having 1 backlog in object oriented programming. And it is a core subject can I give for a exception I cleared my lab exam...please sir give me reply...I am in stress

Boss

Can mention the following things

1. To Which JNTU region & to which regulation does you belong to ?
2. Mention Internal & External marks [Best/Highest mark among all Regular/Supple exams conducted till now] ?
3. Do you have any more backlogs other than Object Oriented Programming ?

Rohit ambadikar

Can mention the following things

1. To Which JNTU region & to which regulation does you belong to ?
2. Mention Internal & External marks [Best/Highest mark among all Regular/Supple exams conducted till now] ?
3. Do you have any more backlogs other than Object Oriented Programming ?
Sir jntu Hyderabad ro9
Internal marks 20 and external 16
I am having only one backlog
Can I give for exception but I belongs to cse students and object oriented programming is core subject.they will except for exception

Boss

You can't apply for grace marks. You can use exemption rule to get the memos by leaving that subject. It may be a little problem If you go for higher education like MS in Object Oriented programming related Specialization, if you go for job interview as it a core subject for CSE. If you are in urgent need of memos then go for exemption.

AdityaN

i got 19 marks in external and 18 in internal in Linux Programming (REGULAR) .again i wrote supply for the same same subject but i got 15 marks .now can i apply for grace marks using regular result. where i got 19 marks....

saketh

I am doing M.Tech(JNTU-H R13 batch) and i scored 18 marks in ADM.Can i apply for Grace Marks in that subject.