JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Grace Marks

Rahul

JNTUH How to apply for PC and CMM With Grace Marks :
a) Filled in Form-5 ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 [For Other Regulations]

Filled in Form-5B ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2 [ For B.Tech (R18) 2018 Regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted students who will get the degree in the A.Y:2021-2022 only after adding enhanced grace marks ]

b) Photostat copy of SSC.

c) Original Marks Memo(s) containing subject(s) for which award of Grace Marks requested.

d) Amount If any : Paid at college.

e) Submit above documents at your college exam cell (or) The application along with the necessary documents is to be submitted at the Student Service Section counter JNTUH Examination Branch.

JNTUH Complete Info on Leaving of 2 Subjects and Grace Marks For Various Regulations of B.Tech

Note :
  • Grace marks can be added only to 1 or 2 subjects maximum. (irrespective of credits other than Major Project, Minor Project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar)
  • Grace marks can be added only to any no.of subjects (irrespective of credits other than Major Project, Minor Project, Comprehensive Viva-Voce, Seminar) - For B.Tech (R18) 2018, 2019 Regular and 2019, 2020 lateral entry for the academic year 2021-22, 2022-23 outgoing students only
  • Grace marks can be added only for external marks.
  • Grace marks can't be added to internal marks.
  • The best performance among all the external examinations shall be considered while giving the grace marks. i.e., you can use even your best previous result [Best external mark among all Regular/Supple exams till now] while applying for grace marks.
  • Students can apply for grace marks only after they get the original marks memos.
  • Tatkal Process not applicable for Grace Marks. You need to apply at college only for grace marks.
  • You can apply for grace marks any time. No such deadline or last date is applicable while applying for grace marks.

Attachments

• Form-5 Updated.pdf
    283.2 KB · Views: 1,891
  • JNTUH Form-5.pdf
    178.5 KB · Views: 561
  • JNTUH Form-5A.pdf
    269.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Form-5B.pdf
    529.1 KB · Views: 632
Last edited:
The list would be same if.. 4-2 revaluation results announced?? Till now we havent got any original memos right

They are saying that.. 4 2 marks memos were haven't released till now??

ORGINAL MEMO is mandatory for grace marks right???
Yes it's mandatory to surrender/submit the original marks memo while applying for grace marks.

In circular they are saying has apply by 28 th forenoon many are confused of it
They just mentioned a date to process the requests in priority basis. even after the mentioned date you can apply for these rules.

I have exam on sep 4th and unfortunately I can't attend supply exam.
Can I can add grace marks in the subject with previous result.
I got 22marks in it in 1st attempt.
I applied for revaluation and supply.
revaluation not came yet.

No sir I don't have any backlogs except 1 subject in 4-1(regular)
Internal marks -17
External marks -22
Unfortunately I have IELTS on same date.
So I am planning to leave this subject.
Can I apply for grace if I absent for supply which I have applied.

Ok if you are in urgent of memos then apply for exemption. If not apply for grace marks to get the memos. It might take at least 30 working days to get the memos if you apply for grace marks now. Yes you can apply for grace marks & no need to write the exam.
Hai Rahul Sir i have one backlog in 3-2 but i wrote supply can i apply for grace marks

I have attached 4-2 supply memo in which I don't have enough marks for grace instead of 4-2 regular will they check any info?

So we have subject exemption?
No subject exemption for R18 , Only grace marks are applicable

I have attached 4-2 supply memo in which I don't have enough marks for grace instead of 4-2 regular will they check any info?
You should attach the memo in which you are having eligible marks to apply for grace marks.