JNTUH B.Tech 4-2 Semester Examinations Results - September 2020

IMG_20201028_094502.jpg
Sir,Is it true that 4-2 r16 results will be announced in three days?

Nope they wont announce in next 3 days. As i said earlier they would be issued after 5th Nov 2020.
Bro I think the reason behind the results taking time is not just digital evaluation but it is also due to the CBT exams of the mid absent students are not completed yet.Mid exam marks are important for alloting final grade right for those students.Also JNTUH releases results for all students at once,they don't release seperately for mid absentees right?

Bro I think the reason behind the results taking time is not just digital evaluation but it is also due to the CBT exams of the mid absent students are not completed yet.Mid exam marks are important for alloting final grade right for those students.Also JNTUH releases results for all students at once,they don't release seperately for mid absentees right?
yes results will be after CBT only, CBT might be completed by 3rd or 4th Nov. so it might take 2 to 3 days to process, update the internal marks & then release the results. that't the reason why i am saying results will be after 5th Nov 2020.

yes results will be after CBT only, CBT might be completed by 3rd or 4th Nov. so it might take 2 to 3 days to process, update the internal marks & then release the results. that't the reason why i am saying results will be after 5th Nov 2020.
Are you 100% sure brother?I saw this news clipping and I would like to know your view on this.

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_140104.jpg
    IMG_20201028_140104.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 83
Sir what is R16 Skip Rule How many paper can we skip for Later entry students please tell me sir
I have to Back log one is M4 from 2-1 semister and another is Turbomachine from 4-1 semister can I skip these 2 paper please tell me sir please

Results Announced on 01-11-2020.
Sir this is to speak to you regarding the grace marks.Can we add grace marks for failed subjects in the other semesters or can we add them only in the 4-2 sem?Can we apply for the grace marks in that subject if we have a supply of it scheduled in this month or do we have to wait for the result of supply to apply sir?

I studied 1year in r15 regulation and from 2 year to 4 year in r16 regulation in btech currently im having 196 credits. So my question is i have a backlog in 2-1 maths-4 so can i apply for degree?

Sir When R16 3-1,4-1 Oct/Nov Supply results will be declared?

Tags
epayments jntuh ac in results epayments jntuh ac results jntuh 4-2 results 2020 jntuh 4-2 results sept 2020 jntuh 4-2 results sept 2020 date jntuh results jntuh results 2020