JNTU-HYD : Revised Academic Regulations For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 & R13

Sir 3-2 result released 12 July thanxx but
2-2 result release 13 july tomarow sir please sir release 2-2 result please sir replay me fast sir

Jntuh r15 lateral entry students upto 2-1 they got 16 credits they promoted to 3rd year yes or no

Sir 3-2 result released 12 July thanxx but
2-2 result release 13 july tomarow sir please sir release 2-2 result please sir replay me fast sir

Please reply me sir

Sir i have 50 credits upto 2-1 and after 2-2 results i have 64 credits
so what's upto this regulation? am i promoted to 3rd year?

You need to secure 17 credits till 2-1 exams [Regular/Supple] & should have minimum attendance in 2-2 Semester.
Ar
You need to secure 17 credits till 2-1 exams [Regular/Supple] & should have minimum attendance in 2-2 Semester.
Sir, how is it possible sir according to regulation you have to get 34 credits to promote in 3-1. Jntuh playing with lateral entry students life..

Updates4u said:
Already replied to you that you need to secure 17 credits from 2-1 Sem Regular/Supple exams. If not you wont be promoted to 3rd year.
How can they make wring regulation sir in r15 there it has written for lateral entry scheme student to promoted is applicable for only 2015-2016 batch it is the new regulation & students of 1st yrs are r15 how can student of lateral entry can join in 1 st yr

#rahulsir #bosssir #updatessir
When was advanced supply
Tdy eenadu article see
Students boycut about university due to not realised supply

Unviersity any chances to conduct adavance supply??
Rply
Somany members waiting
Nd too much suffer both regular supply write same time
Any infom

In Academic Calendar it is mentioned that supple exams to be conducted along with Regular exams in Nov/Dec 2017.

O had exactly 68 credits in 2 2 including gs i will promote to 3 yr or not?

Hi sir am lateral entry student of r15 got admission in 2016 my doubt is -- if a student is detained bcoz of 16 credits out of 17 in 2-1 accrdng revised rules then if a student got above 17 credits after writting reguler exams being detained ie nov oct 2017 2-1 exams so he/she will be promoted to 3-2 ?
Accrdng to revised rules der is no need of 3-1 credits they wont considering at all for promotion in 4 year they just considereing 3-2 creditss and attendence is it possible ?
And last doubt whether this detention is for whole year or semester wise ?
Thank you sir plz clarify my doubts soon