JNTU-HYD : Revised Academic Regulations For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy - R15 & R13

we can keep hope on jntuh. That they will update the notification regarding expectation or they will continue the revised rule that expectation is only for electives.

Important changes in the Academic Regulations and inclusion of new subjects Official Notification
http://downloads.universityupdates.in/5D2

Revised B.Tech (R15) Academic Regulations

Revised B.Pharmacy (R15) Academic Regulations

Revised B.Tech (R13) Academic Regulations

Revised B.Pharmacy (R13) Academic Regulations

Note :
1. R15 = Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1st Year in 2015 & Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2nd Year (Lateral Entry Scheme) in 2016.
2. R13 = Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1st Year in 2013, 2014 & Students who got admitted into B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2nd Year (Lateral Entry Scheme) in 2014,2015.

R13 students can leave any 2 subjects...even i have applied for exemption of a subject in my college..there is no rule such as elective or not...

sir my regulations is r15 I am studying b tech 2nd year ...how many credits to promote in 2nd year to 3rd year
replay me fast I have a lot of tenssion plz
info how many credits to promote 2nd year to 3rd year

50 secure credits.... but 1st year result can not be a released I have written exams month in may & june not release 1st year supply result

You had already written one supple for 1st year they would consider one regular & one supple of 1st year and 2-1 semester to count the credits.

July 6 is exact date sir you will release results 2-2 this date

A student will not be promoted from II year to III year unless he fulfills the academic requirement of 50 credits out of 84 credits up to II year I semester or 68 credits out of 112 credits upto II year II Semester, from all the examinations, whether or not the candidate takes the examinations and secures prescribed minimum attendance in II year II semester.