Grace marks

How long it takes to get grace marks memo?

• Is am eligible for exemption of 2 subjects (r13batch)and grace marks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If am eligible how long it takes to recieve grace marks memo.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

K uttej goud

Dear sir as i applied for grace marks and exemption of 2 subjects i didnt recieved my memo(grace marks). My college staff are saying that they sent the application but JNTUH is not responding.. Its been 6months i didnt recieved memo. Plz help me to reslove this prblm.

Its should not take more than 3 months to issue memos in exemption or grace marks rule. kindly contact JNTUH Student service counters along with your college staff for further info on memos.
Dear sir my college staff are saying that apply for transcript. What is process for it..? Will u please explain in detail.

Its should not take more than 3 months to issue memos in exemption or grace marks rule. kindly contact JNTUH Student service counters along with your college staff for further info on memos.
Hi sir. Is any one of our college staff is compulsory required to know what the problem is? If i will go will the problem will be cleared? On which day will be perfect to go to university so that staff will present .. if i can apply for transcripts will my problem gets solved? Plz help me to know this few doubts.