Exemption of one subject

Vinay .B

Hello sir myself vinay R13 regulation civil i hav 2 backlogs 1 is P&S 2-2 and anthr 1 is PCS 4-2 can i skip/exempt/leave this 2 subjects. Even after possibility of skipping will be there * mark to this subjects in the final memo

Vinay .B

U said we can exempt 1 elective and 1 open elective, if P&S is not elective subjct and it is also not open elective subject then what it is

Boss

U said we can exempt 1 elective and 1 open elective, if P&S is not elective subjct and it is also not open elective subject then what it is
Its not a elective subject. You can get list of elective & open electives from syllabus books. Syllabus books @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....ters-course-structure-detailed-syllabus.1309/

And if we exempt/skip the subjects will be there *mark near the subject in final memo
Whether you passed or failed or used exemption rule, every student will get star mark in CMM which indicates that those 2 subjects are excluded while calculating final %

Vinay .B

Hlo myself vinay R13 civil i have 3backlogs 1 is m1 and 2nd is P&S 2-2 and 3rd is PCS 4-2 if i pass M1 am I eligible to get award of the degree

Vinay .B

U said if we pass all subjects also jntuh will deduct 2subjects so if i get 216/224
I will leave any of 2subjects am I eligible to get award of degree, since am having 216credits no

Boss

You can leave only 1 or 2 elective subjects according to R13 exemption rule. If yet changes are made in exemption rule we inform you. Hope you got it now.

khaleel ahmed

Bhai khaleel same mera bhi sub pcs hi gaya
Per ye jntu wale R13 k syllabus book me ny deye na elective subject hi chod na bolke.....plzzzz replay
Hao khaja bhai kahin par bhi nahi diye lekin ye logan koma kardere yaro nai skip karsakte bolke...koi kiraak admi hona sahi update dene ke liye...