Exemption of one subject

khaleel ahmed

i have only 1 backlog in 4-2 can we omit 1 or two subjects???
&
I want the complete process of dropping of subjects if we are having one backlog...
Do we have to visit our respective colleges or jntuh will omit it directly???

Boss

Can you mention your regulation, branch & subject name in which you have the backlog.

Boss

Its not a elective subject. So, you cant leave it under exemption rule. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

khaleel ahmed

why???
Many of the students are skipping m1 m2 etc that is also not an elective... can i get an official link reguarding r13 exemption rule

Boss

Still JNTUH did not issue any official notification regarding exemption rule. Its just mentioned in R13 revised academic regulations about the exemption. JNTU-HYD : Revised Academic Regulations For B.Tech (R13) @ https://goo.gl/N7EVcW

khaleel ahmed

There is no where mentioned about exemption rule in that link....
They have not issued any official notification so, how can you say no to non elective Subject???????

Boss

Please read 1.3 in the below image clearly
jntuh btech R13 exemption rule.png

Boss

Wait for the official notification or write the supple. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

Bhai khaleel same mera bhi sub pcs hi gaya
Per ye jntu wale R13 k syllabus book me ny deye na elective subject hi chod na bolke.....plzzzz replay

Attachments

• 1496487327589732798698.jpg
    1496487327589732798698.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 150