JNTUH Info For B.Tech 2019 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

@Rahul hello sir! Can i leave engineering drawing in exception according to R15 regulation? And can i apply for grace marks in 4-1 sem..i got 30 marks in Mobile computing subject but i got only 5 in internals...i need 40 marks to pass total so can i apply for grace marks with my 30 marks?? Please reply

Can i leave engineering drawing in exception according to R15 regulation? And can i apply for grace marks in 4-1 sem..i got 30 marks in Mobile computing subject but i got only 5 in internals...i need 40 marks to pass total so can i apply for grace marks with my 30 marks?? Please reply

Sir how long does it takes to get grace marks results memo I applied today ,my company needs all the memos by end of month.

Hi! I'm a CSE student (R15 batch). In 4-2 Reg May 2019 results, I've got 17 marks in external & 14 marks in internal in MS (Management Science). I've no backlogs other than MS .Because of the confusions in subject exemption rules I've applied for 4-2 advance supply. Now it's clear that R15 students can apply for undertaking even for the theory subjects.

So can I apply for subject exemption of MS with 4-2 Reg May 2019 result without attending 4-2 advance supply?

@Rahul hello sir! Can i leave engineering drawing in exception according to R15 regulation? And can i apply for grace marks in 4-1 sem..i got 30 marks in Mobile computing subject but i got only 5 in internals...i need 40 marks to pass total so can i apply for grace marks with my 30 marks?? Please reply
Once find it out from your exam cell. grace marks can be added only for external marks. you need to have sufficient internal marks to be eligible for grace marks.

Hi! I'm a CSE student (R15 batch). In 4-2 Reg May 2019 results, I've got 17 marks in external & 14 marks in internal in MS (Management Science). I've no backlogs other than MS .Because of the confusions in subject exemption rules I've applied for 4-2 advance supply. Now it's clear that R15 students can apply for undertaking even for the theory subjects.

So can I apply for subject exemption of MS with 4-2 Reg May 2019 result without attending 4-2 advance supply?
If you are in urgent need of memos then you can apply for exemption rule to get the memos. At max you can leave 8 credits to get the memos.

@Rahul I got a backlog in 4-2 for 1 sub. if i write the advanced supply and clear it will it still show as a backlog(0 credits) on my 4-2 marks memo

Sir.. normally after writing and clearing supply exams we get 2 certificates where the frst memo it shows 0 for the failed subject with all the remaining subjects of that sem and the second memo we have only the cleared supply subject with the marks with 4 credits.... bcz advanced supply we wll get 2 certificates or only 1??

@Rahul .... I am student of R15 batch n I have 3 backlogs .....2-1....P&s.....4-1....big data......n 4-2.....ms..... I applied for advance supply of ms..... now I don’t want to write advance supply bcz I have 19 marks in externals in both Big data n ms..... so can I add grace in big data n exempt 2-1 n 4-2 sub by not appearing for supply exam of ms.... can I do it ??

can you mention your branch, internal & External marks both in Big Data & MS.
Cse branch......big data internal 23 n external 19.....ms....internal....23 n external....19

Sir please reply me I have one doubt I write exam recently in June 2019 I got internal 20 external 12 maks but my last results 2018 Dec I got internal 20 external 19 maks so can I apply old results 2018 Dec based apply for Grace maks ...??

Sir please reply me I have one doubt I write exam recently in June 2019 I got internal 20 external 12 maks but my last results 2018 Dec I got internal 20 external 19 maks so can I apply old results 2018 Dec based apply for Grace maks ...??
yes you can use any of your old result to apply for grace marks. Do you have any more backlog still ?