1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH Info For B.Tech 2019 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

Discussion in 'Study Materials / Notes & Discussions' started by Rahul, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Akshith

Akshith New Member

rply me sir

2. nameisxyz

nameisxyz New Member

Hello,
    You've said that there will be no indication of fail mark in CMM.
    But I've seen that there will be 0 credit indication in the memo.

3. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Kindly go through the first post of this topic. i had clearly mentioned every thing. If you fail & leave those 2 subjects then they will indicate the failed marks including Star mark, which means those 2 subjects are excluded while calculating final percentage. even we had posted sample CMM memos of old regulations.

4. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Will let you know if yet any advance supple exams notification is issued. Install University Updates app to get alerts.

5. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Yes you can if you are urgent need of memos.

6. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

Even if you write the exam , you can apply for grace marks & exemption at any time to get the memos.

7. Himabindu

Himabindu New Member

I'm from R15 EEE batch I failed in 3 subject in which 2 I want to leave for exemption and can I add grace marks for the below subject
    Subject : EMF
    Internal marks : 9
    External marks : 21 (maximum in one of the previous attempts)
    Please let me know if I will be able to get my CMM with the above

8. vinayjustin

vinayjustin New Member

DEar sir/madam, I've clear all the subjects till 3-2 i have one clog in 4-1 and two back logs in 4-2 namely STM internal 13 external 19 ASN internal 14 external 20 MRIA internal 17 external 2 i want to apply grace marks for asn and apply foor exception fro remaing two subjects . CAn I do THAT??

9. vinayjustin

vinayjustin New Member

DEar sir/madam, I've clear all the subjects till 3-2 i have one clog in 4-1 and two back logs in 4-2 namely STM internal 13 external 19 ASN internal 14 external 20 MRIA internal 17 external 2 i want to apply grace marks for asn and apply foor exception fro remaing two subjects . CAn I do THAT??

10. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

yes you can apply for grace marks & exemption to get the memos.

11. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

No you cant since you don't have sufficient internal marks to get passed. max of 8 grace marks can be added to 1 or 2 subjects.

12. Ricky

Ricky New Member

Sir I got 19 marks in internal and 16 marks in external can I apply for grace marks I'm r13 student

13. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

No you cant apply for grace marks. apply for exemption to get the memos.

14. Priya.d

Priya.d New Member

Sir wen jntuh r15 4-2 adwance supply July results wil be releasing,

15. Priya.d

Priya.d New Member

Wen 4-2 r15 jntuh adwance supply results July ,wil be releasing,because I need to take the od certfcate

16. Rahul

Rahul Well-Known Member

17. Priya.d

Priya.d New Member

In August which week or what date 4-2 r15 july adwance supply results Will be releasing

18. Ricky

Ricky New Member

19. Priya.d

Priya.d New Member

On 24july I have written my supply jntuh r15 ,

20. Priya.d

Priya.d New Member

I am from information technology branch