Want to know about exemption and applying for grace marks for r13 batch lateral students

Want to know about exemption and applying for grace marks for r13 batch lateral students

• all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

K uttej goud

dear sir / madam
i have 2 backlogs in 3-2 sem and applied for exemption of those two subjects,and i have got 19 marks in 4-2 sem in one subject..shall i applicable the above said details. pls give me correct answer regarding exemption and grace marks aplication for r13 batch..

Hello, kindly mention your University, Course, Branch Details . Also mention your internal & external marks in those 2 subjects in which you want to apply for grace marks.

Jntuh university
Hello, kindly mention your University, Course, Branch Details . Also mention your internal & external marks in those 2 subjects in which you want to apply for grace marks.
dear sir / madam
i have 2 backlogs in 3-2 sem and applied for exemption of those two subjects,and i have got 19 marks in 4-2 sem in one subject..shall i applicable the above said details. pls give me correct answer regarding exemption and grace marks aplication for r13 batch..
Jntuh university , ece branch lateral entry r13 batch. Internal marks 23 and external marks 19.. for this i have applied for adding grace marks..

For lateral entry students max of 7 grace marks will be added in external exams.

Dear sir. I have applied for grace marks which i have failed in Radarsystems(4-2sem). I have secured 19 in external and 23 in interal.
In 3-2 sem i have failed in 2 subjects and applied for exemption.
Did am eligible for applying grace marks and exemption?
As u said last 7 marks will be added.
now after six mnths my college staff are saying only 6 marks will be added. Which is correct??plz give me a clear information..
Did am eligible for exemption and grace marks. Plz give response to me sir. I will send my memos to u sir plz check it and tell me.

Now my clg staff are saying that only 6 marks will be added so u r not eligible for this. They are saying write supply. If this will happen my 1 year carrer will be lost sir. So plz check all the above and give me a correct clarification. Im ready to send my all memos to u sir.