TU : BA[L] & PDC I,II,III Year Exams Fee Notification [For Backlog Student] - March 2016

Rahul

It is hereby notified for the Backlog candidates of Pre-Degree Course I & II year (2 year course) and B.A.(Language) I, II & III year (3– year Degree Course) appearing for the Annual Examinations to be held in March/April 2016, that the last dates for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges are as follows:

i) Without Late Fee : 30.01.2016
ii) With a Late fee of Rs.100/- : 02.02.2016

Examination fee Particulars (Including memo of marks)
1)
Pre-Degree Course for all papers I & II year : Rs.470/- + 50/- for Memo
Pre-Degree Course for one or two papers : Rs.365/- + 50/- for Memo

2)
B.A. (Language) for all papers I, II & III year : Rs.405/- + 50/- for Memo
B.A. (Language) for one or two papers : Rs.280/- + 50/- for Memo

Note :
1. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later.

2. Candidates who have applied for revaluation also have to pay the examination fee as per the above scheduled without waiting for the results of revaluation.

3. Instruct the students to enclose the Xerox copies of Memorandum of marks to verify the eligibility.(duly attested by the Principal concerned)

4. Not to collect the exam fee from Blind, Physically Challenged, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox copy of Medical Certificate confirming their status as physically challenged (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%) must be attached to the application forms. Blind, physically challenged, Deaf & Dumb students application forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.

Official Notification @ http://downloads.universityupdates.in/3kd