Telangana University UG 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Backlog Exams Notification - June 2022

Rahul

Telangana University It is hereby notified that all the eligible backlog candidates of B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. / BBA course(s) of I, III & V Semester (Backlogs) Examinations to be conducted in June – 2022. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at their respective colleges.

For Students:
  • Without fine: 10-06-2022
  • With a fine of Rs. 100/- : 13-06-2022

Telangana University UG - CBCS - I, III, V SEMESTER (BACKLOGS) THEORY EXAMINATIONS - FEE - NOTIFICATION - JUNE - 2022

Note :
1. The exact date of commencement of the Examinations and detailed time table will be notified later.

2. The Examination application forms of UG I, III & V Semester eligible backlog students (whose data is available online) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the Student and the Principal concerned (user Manual is enclosed)

3. The Examination fee once paid by the candidate/college will not be refunded or adjusted.

4. Inform their students that the examination fee & application forms will not be accepted after the date prescribed.

5. Instruct the students to enclose the photo copies (Xerox copies) of the memorandum of marks qualifying examination duly attested by the principal concerned to verify the eligibility

Attachments

• 403I, III, V BL JUNE 2022.pdf
    233.8 KB · Views: 46