Telangana University Revised PG I, III, VII, IX Semester (MBA/MCA/LLB/IMBA) Examinations Time Table - Feb 2023

Rahul

Telangana University Revised PG I & III-Semester (MCA/ MBA), PG III-Semester (LLM/LLB), PG V-Semester (LLB) and IMBA-VII & IX Semester Regular Theory Time Table Feb-2023

Telangana University

Telangana University As per the subject cited, PG I & III-Semester (M.C.A./ M.B.A), PG III-Semester (LL.M./LL.B.), PG V-Semester (LL.B.) and IMBA-VII & IX Semester Regular Theory Examinations which are scheduled from 24 th Feb-2023 to 8 th Mar-2023 in the jurisdiction of Telangana University (including all affiliated colleges). Detailed time-table is appended to this letter. Any omission or clash may be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations, TU. Immediately on receipt of the time table. Centres for the said examinations for all the affiliated PG Colleges will be intimated in due course.

Telangana University Revised PG I & III-Semester (MCA/ MBA), PG III-Semester (LLM/LLB), PG V-Semester (LLB) and IMBA-VII & IX Semester Regular Theory Time Table Feb-2023
Download Official Notification Here

Note :
  • Revised Time Table issued by Telangana University on 21-02-2023
  • Examination Timings: 02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
  • Courses = MBA/MCA//LL.B/LL.M/IMBA
  • Examinations are scheduled from 24-02-2023 to 08-03-2023

Attachments

• 486PG I III and V SEM REG Revised TT Session-I FEB 2023.pdf
    290.3 KB · Views: 32