Regarding jntuh r18 grace marks eligibility

Sir, I had two backlog (one in 4-1 & in 1-2 sem).My 4-1 backlog got cleared recently. So When will university release 2nd grace marks eligibility list for R18.I need to apply for that asap.
If you are eligible you can apply for grace marks even without waiting for the list.

@Rahul my friend applied for grace marks and when she went to jntu she asked about it and they said that we can't say for sure but max you will get. So is there any chance of not getting the pc even after applying for grace marks or will we get it for sure?
She will get the memos only if she is eligible for grace marks.

When list was given she was not eligible but now she has only suject in 4-2 with 20 external and 20 internal marks and she applied for grace marks, in this case do we need to worry?

When list was given she was not eligible but now she has only suject in 4-2 with 20 external and 20 internal marks and she applied for grace marks, in this case do we need to worry?
No need to worry if it's the only backlog left over from 1st to 4th year.

Should I apply for grace marks and pay the exam fees for 1-2?
Do any one thing. If you apply for grace marks then don't apply for exams. Check whether you are eligible for grace marks or not.

The college staff says go to university & University staff will say go to college. They are playing ping pong game :(

One more thing, When I will apply How do I know that they accepted my grace marks request? I paid the fees also for 1-2, the fees will be cancelled?

Hi @Rahul bro I got 6.42 Cgpa I want to increase it to 6.5 Cgpa to get a first class degree I have cleared all subjects can I apply for grace marks

@Rahul In my college, the initial grace marks list did not have my roll number as I had 3 backlogs. But now I have cleared 2 of those and only have one left. Can I apply for grace marks despite my roll number not being in grace marks list? I have 21 external and 22 internal in that subject.

@Rahul In my college, the initial grace marks list did not have my roll number as I had 3 backlogs. But now I have cleared 2 of those and only have one left. Can I apply for grace marks despite my roll number not being in grace marks list? I have 21 external and 22 internal in that subject.
yes you can apply for grace marks.