regarding exemption of subjects

Internal 23 and external 17
You cant apply for grace marks since you dont have required external marks. DSP is not a elective subject so you cant exempt it. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

You cant apply for exemption according to revised academic regulations. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know. Can you mention internal & external marks [best mark among all regular/supple exams]

sir i belong to r13 batch and i have a backlogs m2(2-2 sem) and my internal is 07,external marks is 15 can i skip this subject..?

No you cant since its not a elective subject. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

My name is vinay R13 civil i have 2 backlogs 1 is P&S 2-2 subjct and anthr 1 is PCS 4-2 subject can i exempt this 2 subjects or can i leave this subjects for 8 credits, if it is possible for exempting or leavng subjects, but in certificate will be there *mark near this subjects may i know.

Hello Vinay, You cant leave P&S since its not a elective subject. According to R13 regulations you can leave 1 or 2 elective subjects only. If yet any changes are made in academic regulations regarding exemption we will let you know.

I have 12(internal) and 22 (external) in Cd (3-1) cse R-13 regulation can i add grace marks??

Hello Vinay, Can you mention the following things

1. Whats your Regulation & Branch ?
2. Have your completed your B.Tech ?[/QUOTE

Hello sir myself vinay R13 regulation civil i hav 2 backlogs 1 is P&S 2-2 and anthr 1 is PCS 4-2 can i skip/exempt/leave this 2 subjects. Even after possibility of skipping will be there * mark to this subjects in the final memo