Palamuru University UG I Semester (Regular/Backlog) Examination Time Table Feb-2023

Rahul

Palamuru University B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc./ B.B.A. / B.A.(L) / B.S.W., I Semester (Regular/Backlog) Examination Time Table Feb-2023
Download Time Table Here

Note:-
1. The Candidates whose forms are rejected by the Examination Branch will not be examined. If any Candidate is found not eligible at a later stage, his/her registration will be cancelled for this Examination.

2. The Candidates must write the Examination at the allotted centers only. The College Principals / Chief Superintendents should not allow the candidates of other centers under any circumstances.

3. Cell Phones & Programmable calculators are strictly not allowed into the Examination Hall.

4. The Candidates are responsible for obtaining correct question paper as per the Hall Ticket from the Invigilator. Answering a wrong Question paper may lead to Cancellation of Results.

5. Any discrepancies in the above scheduled time table should be brought to the notice of the undersigned within 3 days.

6. Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M

Attachments

• UG SEM_I TIME–TABLE FEB2023.pdf
    234.7 KB · Views: 55