Osmania University ( OU ) Rescheduled Date for Postponed B.A. - B.Ed (Integrated Special and Inclusive Teacher Education Programme) I-Year I-Semester (Regular) Examination Scheduled on 25th September 2026
Osmania University - OU B.A.-B.Ed. (Integrated Special and Inclusive Teacher Education Programme (ISITEP)) Four Years Integrated Course) of I Year I Semester Regular Examinations which is scheduled on 25th September 2026 has been postponed in view of Ganesh Idols Immersion Procession date as follows:-
Osmania University ( OU ) Rescheduled Date for Postponed B.A. - B.Ed (Integrated Special and Inclusive Teacher Education Programme) I-Year I-Semester (Regular) Examination Scheduled on 25th September 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note : Circular issued by Osmania University ( OU ) on 24-09-2026
Osmania University - OU B.A.-B.Ed. (Integrated Special and Inclusive Teacher Education Programme (ISITEP)) Four Years Integrated Course) of I Year I Semester Regular Examinations which is scheduled on 25th September 2026 has been postponed in view of Ganesh Idols Immersion Procession date as follows:-
| SUBJECTS | SCHEDULED DATE & TIMINGS | RE-SCHEDULED DATE & TIMINGS |
|---|---|---|
| Exploring Disability Intercepts in Indian Knowledge Systems and Ethos | 25-09-2026 10.00 A.M. TO 11.30 A.M. | 29-09-2026 10.00 A.M. TO 11.30 A.M. |
Osmania University ( OU ) Rescheduled Date for Postponed B.A. - B.Ed (Integrated Special and Inclusive Teacher Education Programme) I-Year I-Semester (Regular) Examination Scheduled on 25th September 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note : Circular issued by Osmania University ( OU ) on 24-09-2026