Osmania University ( OU ) UG - BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW (CBCS) 1st, 2nd Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026 [For 2025-26 Batch Only]
Join us for Osmania University (OU) Updates - WhatsApp Channel | Telegram Channel | Mobile App | Instagram | Twitter / X | Facebook
Osmania University (OU) UG Degree 1st and 2nd Semester Results 2026 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), BBA and BSW CBCS Regular/Backlog examinations held in July 2026 will be published here as soon as they are officially released.
OU Degree Results 2026 Out - UG - BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026 [For 2025-26 Batch Only]
Awaited.
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.Com (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.Sc (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.Sc (Hons) (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - BBA (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.A (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
How to check your results:
1. Follow the above given URL
2. Enter 12 Digit "Hall Ticket Number".
3. Hit "Submit" & you can view your result.
4. Save or Print it for future reference.
Note : Results Announced by Osmania University - OU on xx-09-2026.
Important Links :
Osmania University ( OU ) Hall Tickets For UG (CBCS) BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA /BSW II Semester Regular & I Semester Backlog Examinations July 2026 Are Published
Osmania University ( OU ) Revised UG BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW (CBCS) II Semester Regular and I Semester Backlog Examinations Time Tables - July 2026
Osmania University ( OU ) Hall Tickets For UG (CBCS) BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW III, V Semester Backlog Examinations April 2026 Are Published
Osmania University ( OU ) UG ( BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA ) Previous Question Papers - Mobile App
Osmania University ( OU ) Extension of date for payment of UG (CBCS) BA/B.Com/(All Streams)/B.Sc /B.Sc (Hons)/BBA (all Streams)/BSW Semester - II (Regular) & Semester-I (Backlog) Examinations - July 2026
Osmania University ( OU ) UG (CBCS) BA/B.Com/(All Streams)/B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BBA (All Streams)/BSW II Semester Regular & I Semester Backlog Examinations Notification - July 2026
Important Info :
Join us for Osmania University (OU) Updates - WhatsApp Channel | Telegram Channel | Mobile App | Instagram | Twitter / X | Facebook
Osmania University (OU) UG Degree 1st and 2nd Semester Results 2026 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), BBA and BSW CBCS Regular/Backlog examinations held in July 2026 will be published here as soon as they are officially released.
OU Degree Results 2026 Out - UG - BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026 [For 2025-26 Batch Only]
Awaited.
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.Com (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.Sc (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.Sc (Hons) (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - BBA (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
Osmania University ( OU ) UG - B.A (CBCS) I, II Semester Regular and Backlog Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Result Here
How to check your results:
1. Follow the above given URL
2. Enter 12 Digit "Hall Ticket Number".
3. Hit "Submit" & you can view your result.
4. Save or Print it for future reference.
Note : Results Announced by Osmania University - OU on xx-09-2026.
Important Links :
Osmania University ( OU ) Hall Tickets For UG (CBCS) BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA /BSW II Semester Regular & I Semester Backlog Examinations July 2026 Are Published
Osmania University ( OU ) Revised UG BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW (CBCS) II Semester Regular and I Semester Backlog Examinations Time Tables - July 2026
Osmania University ( OU ) Hall Tickets For UG (CBCS) BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA / BSW III, V Semester Backlog Examinations April 2026 Are Published
Osmania University ( OU ) UG ( BA / B.Com / B.Sc / BBA ) Previous Question Papers - Mobile App
Osmania University ( OU ) Extension of date for payment of UG (CBCS) BA/B.Com/(All Streams)/B.Sc /B.Sc (Hons)/BBA (all Streams)/BSW Semester - II (Regular) & Semester-I (Backlog) Examinations - July 2026
Osmania University ( OU ) UG (CBCS) BA/B.Com/(All Streams)/B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BBA (All Streams)/BSW II Semester Regular & I Semester Backlog Examinations Notification - July 2026
Important Info :
| OU Degree Results 2026 Status | Awaited |
| University | Osmania University (OU) |
| Courses | BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), BBA & BSW |
| Semesters | 1st & 2nd Semester |
| Exam Month | July 2026 |
| Result Date | To be announced |
| Regulation / Admitted Batch | For 2025-26 Batch Only |
Last edited: