Osmania University ( OU ) Bachelor in Clinical Psychology (CBCS) I Semester Regular Examinations Notification - 2026
Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified to all the eligible Regular candidates of Bachelor in Clinical Psychology (CBCS) Semester- I (Regular) enrolled during the academic year 2025-2026. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee dates and submission of examination application forms at their respective college.
Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principals of respective Colleges.
Fee Particulars :
1. Semester-I (Regular):- Rs.2300/- + Rs.150/- For Memo
2. Biometric Fee = Rs. 100/-
3. Processing Fee * = Rs..200/-
4. Migration Fee: Rs.300/- (Candidates who put admission other Board/ University)
Examination Processing Fee: All Bachelor in Clinical Psychology CBCS) Semesters- I (Regular) candidates who are appearing the University Examinations for the First Time Should pay Examination processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Onetime Basis) in addition to the examination fee.
OU Bachelor in Clinical Psychology (CBCS) I Semester Regular Examinations Notification - 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note : Circular issued by Osmania University ( OU ) on 26-09-2026
Osmania University - OU It is hereby notified to all the eligible Regular candidates of Bachelor in Clinical Psychology (CBCS) Semester- I (Regular) enrolled during the academic year 2025-2026. The following is the schedule for the payment of examination fee dates and submission of examination application forms at their respective college.
Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principals of respective Colleges.
| Description | Last Date Without Late Fee | Last Date With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/- |
|---|---|---|
| To Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges | 06-10-2026 | 08-10-2026 & 09-10-2026 |
| To Colleges : 1. Pay the consolidated Examination fee through online payment option (Net Banking/RTGS option provided in online application) only. 2. Submission of E.A.F. online | 07-10-2026 | 12-10-2026 |
Fee Particulars :
1. Semester-I (Regular):- Rs.2300/- + Rs.150/- For Memo
2. Biometric Fee = Rs. 100/-
3. Processing Fee * = Rs..200/-
4. Migration Fee: Rs.300/- (Candidates who put admission other Board/ University)
Examination Processing Fee: All Bachelor in Clinical Psychology CBCS) Semesters- I (Regular) candidates who are appearing the University Examinations for the First Time Should pay Examination processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Onetime Basis) in addition to the examination fee.
OU Bachelor in Clinical Psychology (CBCS) I Semester Regular Examinations Notification - 2026
Download Link - 1 | Download Link - 2 | Instagram
Note : Circular issued by Osmania University ( OU ) on 26-09-2026