Oriental Language Examinations Timetable - May 2019
- Timings : 9.00 am to 12.00 Noon
- The candidates whose forms are rejected by the Examination Branch should not be examined and if any candidate is found not eligible at the later stage his/her registration will be cancelled for this exam. Any omission or clash may be intimated to the Controller of Examinations, MGU, immediately on the receipt of the Time Table.
- Cell Phones and programmable calculators are strictly not allowed into the Examination Hall.
- The responsibility of obtaining correct question paper from the Invigilator at the Examination Hall rests with the candidate. Answering a wrong Question paper may lead to Cancellation of Result.
- The candidates have to carry the college identity card along with their Hall Ticket during the Examination.