MGU-Nalgonda LLB (3YDC & 5YDC) (Regular & Backlog) Revaluation Notification - April 2022

Rahul

MGU-Nalgonda LLB (3YDC & 5YDC) (Regular & Backlog) Revaluation Notification April 2022
MGU-Nalgonda

Mahatma Gandhi University - Nalgonda :
1. The students of –
(i). LLB-3YDC-IV, II & IV -Semester (Regular & Backlog) & I, III & V Semester (Backlog).
(ii). LLB- 5YDC-II, IV – Semester (Regular & Backlog) & I, III, & V Semester (Backlog).

who desire to apply for photocopy for the examinations held April-2022 have to apply on before. 26.07.2022

2. The principals are requested to prepare online EAF for the students who have submitted the revaluation for LLB (3YDC) & LLB (5YDC)-Regular & Backlog and remit the total fee paid by all the students through single challan only.

3. Revaluation fee for each paper is Rs.200/-.

4. The principals are requested to submit the application forms along with consolidated statement on or before 27.07.2022

PHOTOCOPY: The candidates will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted by the candidate in person at the Examination Branch, Mahatma Gandhi University on payment of Rs. 1000/-per paper. Last date for application is 27.07.2022.

MGU-Nalgonda LLB (3YDC & 5YDC) (Regular & Backlog) Revaluation Notification - April 2022
Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• LLB_Revaluation_notification.pdf
    187.4 KB · Views: 2