Kakatiya University (KU) Re-Revised UG 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Examinations Notification - Feb/March 2022

Rahul

Kakatiya University (KU) It is hereby notified for information to all the I, III and V Semester (Regular & Backlog) Candidates of B.A/B.B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.Voc/ BA (L)/BCA courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the semester Examinations to be held in the month of February /March, 2022 that the last dates for payment of examination fee submission and uploading the application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below:

1. Without late fee : 09-02-2022
2. With a late fee of 50/- : 15-02-2022

Kakatiya University (KU) Re-Revised UG 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Examinations Notification - Feb/March 2022 - Updated on 5th Feb 2022

Attachments

• UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester Notification - 2021.pdf
    197.8 KB · Views: 185
  • Re- Notification UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester Notifica...pdf
    165.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Re- Revised Notification UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester ...pdf
    168.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Re- Re Notification UG BA, BA(L), B.B.A, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc I, III and V Semester Notific...pdf
    173.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited: