JNTUK Revised M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / MBA / MCA Special Supple Exams Notification - March/April 2018

Updates4u

NOTIFICATION FOR Special Supplementary Examinations to be conducted in March/April, 2018
I, II MBA, M.TECH, MPHARMACY – I ,II,III,IV SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN 2013 & PRIOR BATCHES

[(Under Regular Scheme) who have completed their two years of regular course within 4 years having backlog subjects]

NOTIFICATION FOR Special Supplementary Examinations to be conducted in March/April, 2018
I, II, III MCA – I ,II,III,IV & V SEMESTERS FOR CANDIDATES ADMITTED IN 2011 & PRIOR BATCHES

[(Under Regular Scheme) who have completed their three years of regular course within 6 years having backlog subjects]

CANDIDATES OF AFFILIATED COLLEGES, IST, SMS & FT COLLEGES APPEARING FOR THE ABOVE EXAMINATIONS ARE INFORMED THAT THE EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KAKINADA, JNTUK, KAKINADA ONLY. THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED AS PER THE TIME SCHEDULE GIVEN BELOW:

EXAM REGISTRATION & IMPORTANT DATES :
  • Without Late Fee : 20.02.2018
  • With Late Fee of Rs.500/- : 24.02.2018
  • With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 27.02.2018
* (Application to be submitted at Controller of Examinations, JNTUK, Kakinada)

Examination Fee : For Each Subject (Theory/Practical) : Rs. 500/-

Note :
1. A common application form for all the MBA/MCA/MTech/MPharmacy Examinations available in the website, is to be filled by the candidates giving all the details without fail. A separate application is to be submitted for each semester.

2. Applications should be enclosed with the attested (by the principal) Photocopies of latest marks memos containing failed subjects along with the application without fail.

3. All the candidates should enclose the attested (by the principal) syllabus copies of the failed subjects compulsory along with the filled in applications.

4. Lab/Seminar/Project Viva examinations will also be conducted at University College Of Engineering, Kakinada, JNTUK, Kakinada.

5. Candidates will have to download Hall Tickets from www. jntukexams.net.

6. Detailed Time Tables of Theory Examinations and Lab/Seminar/Project Viva will be Notified on Jntuk website (www.jntuk.edu.in)

Download Official Notification Here

Download Application Form Here

Attachments

• JNTUK PG Special Supple Application Form 2018.pdf
    19.9 KB · Views: 21
  • JNTUK Revised PG Special Supple Notification 2018.pdf
    46.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator: