JNTUH X Convocation Notification

JNTUH The X - Convocation of the JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD (JNTUH) is likely to be held in the month of October-2021 (Actual date will be notified later). The Candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic year 2019-20, 2020-21 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 20-09-2021 are eligible to apply.

JNTUH The last date for X-convocation OD online applying by candidates is extended upto 11-10-2021
https://www.forum.universityupdates...candidates-is-extended-upto-11-10-2021.28326/

The eligible candidates are hereby informed to visit the Convocation Registration Portal https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/X-convocation.html and submit the application online from 01-09-2021 to 11-10-2021.

Those who have applied for the degree in the Pre-convocation mode need not apply again for this Notification. The application fee of Rs. 600/- will be accepted through online mode only. The students who have already paid need not pay the fee. However, they have to register compulsorily. For more details, refer the above mentioned Registration Portal. Help desk is available at the Student Service Section (Ground floor) of the Examination Building of JNTUH (Helpline No. 9491283135 / 9491293135) during 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM, on all working days.

The Degree Certificates of all the Bachelor Courses, Master Courses, M.S & M.Phil. Courses will be sent only by registered post to the individuals to the address given in their online application. Only Gold medal recipients and Ph.D degree awardees can receive their degrees in person at the Convocation. The provisional list of Gold medal recipients for academic year 2019-20 & 2020-21 will be placed in the JNTUH website (www.jntuh.ac.in) on 24-09-2021

JNTUH X Convocation Notification - Official Notification

Attachments

• JNTUH X-CONVOCATION_NOTIFICATION.pdf
    328.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
What does this notification means ? I am not able to clearly understand. Can anyone please explain this?

I belong to jntuh.
I passed out b tech in civil engineering in 2020 and I received my pc and cmm on August 4 2021, as I had applied for grace marks for one subject.
What does this convocation means? Do I need to apply Compulsorily? And does this means that I will receive my OD by applying for this?

So It is compulsory.
So that it means I will receive my OD at a price of 600.
Normally it is at a price of 3.5k, so we just need to pay 600 for OD. Right?

So please tell me that am I eligible to apply for this?

Sir my friend completed his b.tech December 2018 but batch is 2013-2017 but he have a doubt about how to apply OD now?

That number will not giving even I call to them 100 or more then that also. It's waste of calling to that numbers. So, better can you only tell me about it?