JNTUH : Promotion Rules For B.Tech / B.Pharm (R15) 1,2,3,4 Year - I & II Sem [Regular/Lateral Entry]

Sir I got 46 credits till 2-1 and total 72 credits till 2-2 including GS will I be promoted to 3-1?

Sir this advance supply credit will add or not to promoting in third year.......

sir am a lateral entry student i have less credits for promoted 4th year. present i have 34 credits up to 3-1.. so can i write 3-2 exams or not.. and in academic rules up to 3-2 you have to learn 68 credits so if i earn 68 credits can promoted to 4th year sir..??

Yes you will be promoted to 3rd year.
sir am a lateral entry student i have less credits for promoted 4th year. present i have 34 credits up to 3-1.. so can i write 3-2 exams or not.. and in academic rules up to 3-2 you have to learn 68 credits so if i earn 68 credits can promoted to 4th year sir..??

Go through the following url for credits required to promote to 4th year.

Hello sir,
3rd year to 4th year
2-1 lo There is 2 regular and 2 supply means ...(In instructions)
Totally 4 times ha leda 3 times haa

Tags
jntu detained rules r15 jntuh jntuh btech promotion rules jntuh btech r15 promotion rules jntuh detained rules r15 jntuh promotion rules jntuh promotion rules r15 jntuh r15 promotion rules jntuh updates