JNTUH How to apply for OD (Original Degree)

Updates4u

JNTUH Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate ( PC received on or before 30-11-2023) :: In-Convocation
JNTUH XII Convocation Notification 2023

[In-Convocation = Your OD will be dispatched within a month after Convocation has been conducted.]

JNTUH Difference between Pre-Convocation / Post-Convocation / In-Convocation Modes to Apply For OD

I) JNTUH Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate ( PC received after 2002) :: Pre / Post-Convocation [For Receiving Original Degree Certificate immediately (within a week)]

Instructions to The Candidates
The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD's is through online only.

The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.

The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBH using the on-line Challan generated by this registration application software. In case the candidate opts for the online challan payment mode and if the payment is not made by the candidate against this challan at any of the SBH bank branches, the registration shall be null and void.

Know Your Convocation Year @ https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/convocation.html

Apply Online For Original Degree (OD) @ https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/ (or) https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/

Track JNTUH OD Status through EMS Speed Post @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....jntuh-od-status-through-ems-speed-post.11356/

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....estions-faqs-online-od-original-degree.18323/

For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no's :
Please contact Help Desk phone number: 9491283135 / 040-32431611 for enquiries/queries related to Student Services Portal. or send mails related to online student services(OSS) to the mail id : support.oss@jntuh.ac.in

II) JNTUH Procedure To Apply For Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002 = Passed out candidates before 2002) :: Post-Convocation

Supporting Documents/Copies to be submitted :
1. Amount = Rs. 600/- + Late fee of Rs. 500/- per year

2. Filled in Form-2 ==> Download Link 1 | Download Link 2

3. Photostat copy of Provisional Certificate (PC).

4. Photostat copies of SSC & Aadhaar Card.

5. Softcopy of passport size photograph in CD or DVD.

6. Retain a photocopy of Form-2 with you.

7. If you have not received the certificate with in 60 days of your application,contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number. No claim of non-receipt of Certificate shall be entertained if it is not reported with 60 days of your application.

Note:
  1. The payments can be made in one of the following modes: Smart-card swiping/ T-Wallet/ SBI Challan / DD
  2. If Demand Draft is taken, it should be drawn in favor of "THE REGISTRAR JNTUH", payable at Hyderabad. The student Hall-Ticket number should be written on the backside of DD.
  3. If the student desires to choose challan option, the challan should be taken only at the campus SBI (JNTU Hyderabad) Branch.
  4. The T-Wallet/ Swiping facility using the smart card (debit/credit card) is available at the student service counter.

Track JNTUH OD Status through EMS Speed Post @ http://www.forum.universityupdates....jntuh-od-status-through-ems-speed-post.11356/

III) JNTUH Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate For Dual Degree Awardees :
All the Dual degree awardees are informed to note that, for getting the OD of their JNTUH PG degree, they should submit the application addressed to Director of Evaluation with following three enclosures:

1) A DD for Rs. 600/- drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTUH.

2) a copy of PC of JNTUH PG certificate.

3) Copy of B.Tech OD.

The PG OD will be sent to the address which was mentioned at the time of your B.Tech OD registration

Attachments

• Form-2.pdf
    615.6 KB · Views: 1,890
  • JNTUH Form-2.pdf
    394.3 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
hello sir
iam 2016 passout student
i have received my cmm and pc from my college
i want to apply for my OD when should i can apply for my od and what is the fees??

Go through the link given in the starting of this posting. You need to apply for OD only through online.

I submit the undertaking form for leaving 2 subjects and 1 subject for Grace Mark.when will come the cmm & pc.

it would take atleast a month to get the memos to college.

Stay in touch with your college exam cell staff & find out the status from them.

Sir I already add the grace mark for 1 subject and 2 subject for leaving in undertaking form. My percentage is getting 59.82.tell me Can I again add for grace mark to 60 %

Sir I'm 2016 passed out and i have skipped 1 subject and got pc cmm and i tried to apply for od through online procedure but its showing invalid hallticket no

Once you got CMM & PC. Why do you need to apply for grace marks now ? You can't apply for grace marks now. Apply for OD on online.

Sir I'm 2016 passed out and i have skipped 1 subject and got pc cmm and i tried to apply for od through online procedure but its showing error as "invalid hallticket no " . Please Appear at Counter -I Examination Branch, JNTUH along with Provisional Certificate .
Why this error is showing ?
I have Also contact to jntu university also at counter -I examination branch so many times they are saying error will be remove but from last 3 months I cant apply for my od .
See the error in image

Pls help ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-24-12-12-51.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-24-12-12-51.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,692
Last edited:
Try to enter hallticket no in CAPITAL letters. If you still face same error then you need to wait until JNTUH addresses your issue.

Is there anyother procedure to enquiry about this issue why I cant apply for od

I have Enquiry on examination branch counter - I

is there any other procedure to enquiry ?

Its issue from JNTUH end. They need to resolve it so that you can apply for OD. Its the only to contact them (As you did). Once try to contact help line no's
For any kind of assistance contact the following help line no's :
040 23158661-64

Tags
epayments jntuh epayments.jntuh.ac.in/online convocation services how to apply for od in jntuh how to apply od in jntuh jntuh jntuh convocation jntuh convocation 2021 jntuh in-convocation jntuh od jntuh od apply jntuh od apply 2018 jntuh od apply online jntuh od apply online 2019 jntuh od apply online 2019 procedure jntuh od apply online 2023 jntuh od online apply jntuh od status jntuh online convocation services jntuh post-convocation jntuh pre convocation od jntuh original degree original degree jntuh