JNTUH Final Exam center list for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year Exams November 2022 Published

JNTUH Final Exam center list for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year Exams November 2022 Published

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) Final Exam center list for B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year (All Regulations) Regular/Supply Exams November 2022 Are Published. Contact your college to know exam center details. Time Tables for the same are updated below.

JNTUH B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year Examinations Time Table - November 2022 Published

JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 & 1st Year Examinations Time Table - November 2022 Published

JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

Important Links :

JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 Semester, 1st Year, 3-1, 3-2 Semester Minor Program Examinations Notification -November 2022

JNTUH Center preferences for B. Tech / B.Pharmacy / MBA / MCA Regular and Supply Examinations - Oct/Nov 2022

JNTUH Restoration of Pre-COVID norms, attendance based detention/ promotion and regular pattern of question paper from the A.Y.2022-23 onwards - Reg.

JNTUH B.Tech 1-1, 1-2 Semester & 1st Year Examinations Time Table - November 2022 [Updated Soon..]

JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-1, 1-2 & 1st Year Examinations Time Table - November 2022 [Updated Soon..]

Last edited:
@Rahul can you atleast clarify is there a hope for subject exemption for r18 ?? Because exams are starting from 16th November and we donot have time to prepare

Here is the latest update about exemption.

Hi! Bro, Can you tell me about the examination syllabus? 1-1,1-2 Supply which are going to be conducted this month. Can we expect change in syllabus of question paper for R16,R17 regulations, will they have to write M1,M2 Exams as per the syllabus of R18?

Hi! Bro, Can you tell me about the examination syllabus? 1-1,1-2 Supply which are going to be conducted this month. Can we expect change in syllabus of question paper for R16,R17 regulations, will they have to write M1,M2 Exams as per the syllabus of R18?
Check syllabus of your respective course/branch/year/semester in the following url

question will be as per your regulation only.

@Rahul bro I had applied grace marks for m-2 should I need to write again
If you get the hall ticket give it a try. If not wait for the memos.