JNTUH Complete Info on Leaving of 2 Subjects and Grace Marks For Various Regulations of B.Tech

Sir what about R18 batch is their any assumption for leaving subjects plz sir tell me
As of now no exemption rule for JNTUH B.Tech R18 as per academic regulations. We will let you know if yet any such notification is issued by JNTUH.

Hello sir , i'm BTECH student R15 batch till 3rd year then i got detained and graduated as R16 and there are many students as my case , which rule is applicable to us in other word are we counted as R15 or R16 pllz we need a clarification regarding this so urgent , the exam branch doesn't have any answer to this , thx

Good morning sir, it's my request to you sir i am lateral entry student i have 2 backlogs r16 2-1 subject M4(4 credits) and another 4-2 subject GPS (3 credits) anything applicable to me sir please suggest me I'm still wasting one year I don't know clearly about Grace mark and subject exception please tell me sir

Good morning sir, it's my request to you sir i am lateral entry student i have 2 backlogs r16 2-1 subject M4(4 credits) and another 4-2 subject GPS (3 credits) anything applicable to me sir please suggest me I'm still wasting one year I don't know clearly about Grace mark and subject exception please tell me sir
R16 lateral entry students can leave upto 6 credits. Can you mention internal & external [Best/Highest among all Regular/Supple Exams] in both of those subjects.

Hello sir , i'm BTECH student R15 batch till 3rd year then i got detained and graduated as R16 and there are many students as my case , which rule is applicable to us in other word are we counted as R15 or R16 pllz we need a clarification regarding this so urgent , the exam branch doesn't have any answer to this , thx
The performance evaluation of the student will be done after the exemption of two subjects if total credits acquired are ≤ 206, three subjects if total credits acquired are > 206.

Please check no.of credits from your memos or results or from syllabus copy of R16 & R15.

Last edited:
IMG20220809125620.jpg