JNTUH CBT Notification for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-2, 3-2 Semester University Exams - September 2022

JNTUH CBT Notification for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 2-2, 3-2 Semester University Exams - September 2022

JNTUH%20(2).webp

JNTUH All the Principals of the Affiliated and Constituent Colleges offering B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for III Year II Semester and II Year II Semester Computer Based Test (CBT) for B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular students in the month of September-2022, who are absent for mid-term examination(s) conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student(s) who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects .

The CBT exam for III Year II sem & II Year II Sem, will commence from 15-09-2022 and are informed to note the schedule given below. The CBT exam registration service will be available from 01-09-2022. This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-

This notification is issued for the conduct of following examinations:-
S.NoExam
1III B.Tech II Sem. (R18) - Regular
2II B.Tech II Sem. (R18) - Regular
3III B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) - Regular
4II B.Pharm II Sem. (R17) - Regular

STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE :
EVENTStart date of registration for Regular
(at respective colleges)
Last date of registration for regular
(at respective colleges)
Exam Registration Without Late Fee01-09-202205-09-2022
Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.100/-06-09-202208-09-2022
Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.1000/-09-09-202209-09-2022

EXAMINATION FEE:
FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECTRs. 350/-
FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTSRs. 450/-
FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTSRs. 550/-
FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above
(And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS)
Rs. 750/-

The Principals are requested to note the following instructions :
1. The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination conducted at the college. Further this CBT shall also be conducted for the student who are transferred from other Universities/Autonomous colleges under JNTUH, and for the internal marks component of substitute subjects.

2. The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)

3. The transfer students from other Universities/institutions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.

4. The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later .

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Notification Published by JNTUH on 30-08-2022

Attachments

• JNTUH CBT Exam notification for III-II & II-II B.Tech-B.Pharm September-2022.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Fm&hm lo oka question vachindi bro but Adi syllabus lo ledu kani nen attempt chesa becuz M ina mercy add chese chance vunde mo ani vundi antara

If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.

Can i try to get permission from JNTUH because actually i discontinued my btech in 2017 and rejoined in this year @Rahul

Can I write the CBT exm Im from R18 regulation but in 1 subject i have got 6 marks in internal and when I consulted my clg they said we can only write this exm when we are in that yr only but im in 4th yr now done with 4-2 can I write the 3-2 cbt???

Can i try to get permission from JNTUH because actually i discontinued my btech in 2017 and rejoined in this year @Rahul
Contact your college for further details.

Can I write the CBT exm Im from R18 regulation but in 1 subject i have got 6 marks in internal and when I consulted my clg they said we can only write this exm when we are in that yr only but im in 4th yr now done with 4-2 can I write the 3-2 cbt???
No you can't write 3-2 CBT now. Only students who had given 3-2 semester in August 2022 are eligible to write the CBT, i mean 3-2 Regular students.

My sis hav done 2 years diploma course in Hamstech sndt university
Can she take admission in BA

I failed in internal subject 4-1sem R18.I'm i eligible for CBT Exam ? Can I write CBT exam ? If then what's is the process ??

CBT will be conducted after each semester Regular Examinations & ongoing students can only write those CBT exams. If you have completed your course of study then you can write one time chance CBT examinations once they are conducted.
I'm on going student...2023 pass out batch, present 4-1mid 1 completed..Failed in 1 subject...Can I write CBT exam after 4-1 sem regular exam ?

yes you can. CBT notification for 4-1 will be issued after 4-1 Regular/Supply exams in February 2022.
Sir please give clarity ...I'm failed in mid exam..so I can write CBT exam to improve my marks right ?? Why I'm asking repeatedly is because In JNTUH notification they mentioned CBT for absentees...they didn't mention failed students that's why I'm asking

yes it's only for the absent candidates & for the students who are transferred from other universities to JNTUH. Where there is a one time chance CBT for all students who failed in internals/mid exams. we will inform you if yet one time chance cbt notification is given by JNTUH.
Sir what is one time chance CBT ? Is one time chance will there for 4-1 sem R18