JNTUH B.Tech R16 Provisional list of candidates eligible for grace marks, credit exemption with an Undertaking for the issue of PC and CMM

I've cleared all subjects. I want to apply for PC and CMM in tatkal mode. In jntu where I need to submit form? I mean in which cell or department?
At Students Service counters. For details check

Sir, R16 regulation 10 marks grace marks for 2 subjects combined or 10 marks for each subject sir??

Yes they, if not you can even apply at your college if you think you are eligible after results are announced.
Do I need to wait for the updated list of grace marks from JNTUH or I can directly apply for Grace marks if I am eligible if soo which form I have to fill in the college can u please help me. I am from R16 regulation.

Do I need to wait for the updated list of grace marks from JNTUH or I can directly apply for Grace marks if I am eligible if soo which form I have to fill in the college can u please help me. I am from R16 regulation.
I also want to know exactly same answer I Got 16 in 2-1 external oct-2020 and i have a subject in 3-2 which i have failed in it and can i apply for both Grace marks and Subject exception and do i need to wait till list from JNTUH or directly can i apply grace marks with the results screenshot printout and old memo. please enlighten me

Can I apply for grace marks from any old memo (Oct-2020)also or else it needs to be fresh like recent memo. Please anyone explain the process

If you are eligible then you can apply without waiting for the list.

Grace marks process

Can you mention your regulation, Internal & external marks in which you want to apply for grace marks. credits for the subjects in which you want to apply for exemption. No need to wait for the list if you are eligible, simply go & apply in your college. You need to have original marks memos to apply for grace marks.

Can I apply for grace marks from any old memo (Oct-2020)also or else it needs to be fresh like recent memo. Please anyone explain the process
If you want to use your October 2020 result memo in which you got the best marks [to apply for grace marks] then submit the original marks memo.

Grace marks + Exemption Process

Only Grace marks Process

Can I apply grace marks with PC and CMM in tatkal.

There wont be any problem if you go for masters even. so you just want to apply for exemption for 1 subject ?
Yes currently I have only one subject in which i got failed in 4-2 i even have chance for applying grace marks since you said it may take one month to get the memo.

Yes currently I have only one subject in which i got failed in 4-2 i even have chance for applying grace marks since you said it may take one month to get the memo.
ok. If you are urgent need of memos then apply in tatkal mode for exemption to get the memos in 2 to 3 days max.

Process to apply for Exemption to get the memos.

If I apply exemption for one subject what grade will be mentioned in the CMM.
"F" for the failed subjects. At the end of CMM the CGPA which you got will be mentioned along with the Class Obtained, Date of Final Exam conducted, Date of Issue of memo.

How to apply for subject exemption whether it should be applied in college or JNTUH.

Follow the below steps & apply at students service counters at JNTUH if you apply in tatkal mode. If not apply in your college

JNTUH How to apply in Tatkal Mode for PC and CMM with Undertaking for B.Tech :
a) Filled in Form-9.

b) Endorsement from the college Principal on the filled-in application form.

c) Photostat copy of SSC

d) Amount : Rs.2000/-

Note:
1. Certificates under TATKAL scheme will be issued within in two working days.

2. All payments shall be made through Demand Drafts drawn in favour of THE REGISTRAR JNTUH, payable at Hyderabad.

3. Provision to make payments through challan is available only at SBI JNTU Hyderabad Branch.

4. The T-Wallet/ Swiping facility using the smart card(Debit/credit card) is available at the student service counter.

5. Student should write his/her Hall Ticket Number on the back-side of the Demand Draft, if the mode of payment is DD.