JNTUA RC, CV & PCA Notification for M.Pharmacy I & II Semester (R17 & R09) Regular & Supple Jan/Feb 2020 Exams

Rahul

RC, CV & PCA Notification Issued For :
  • M.Pharmacy I Semester (R17) Regular & Supplementary January/February 2020 Examinations
  • M.Pharmacy I Semester (R09) Supplementary January/February 2020 Examinations
  • M.Pharmacy II Semester (R17) Supplementary January/February 2020 Examinations
  • M.Pharmacy I Semester (R09) Supplementary January/February 2020 Examinations
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 16.06.2020
  • There is no recounting for laboratory external
  • The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
  • The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
  • The fee for photo copy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
Download Official Notification Here

Note :
1. Procedure to apply for Recounting

2. Procedure to Apply For Challenge Valuation

3. Procedure to obtain Photo Copy of Answer Scripts

Important Note : Further the Principals are hereby informed that as per Covid - 19 guidelines students are not allowed into the colleges. So it is instructed to accept requisitions for Recounting, Challenge Valuation & Photo Copy from students through e-mail/online and submit the same through ems-rms to the university on or before 17.06.2020 (Applications due date). Last date for online payment through emsrms is (Payment due date) 18.06.2020. Applications received through offline will not be processed and DD's/Challans are not accepted.

Attachments

• M.Pharm-RC-CV-PCA-Notification.pdf
    683.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: