JNTUA Pre Ph.D/M.S/M.Phil Regular & Supple Dec 2020 Exams - Certain Information Circular - List of Eligible Scholars for Paper I,II,III,IV

JNTUA All the candidates who have registered for the above examinations are requested to note the following points.

1. Pre Ph.D/M.S./M.Phil December 2020 examinations Paper IV (Intellectual Property Rights), Paper III (Research Methodology), Paper I, Paper II-I and Paper II-II are scheduled on 16th, 18th, 21st, 23rd and 26th of December respectively. The timings are 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.

2. The examination center is JNTUA College of Engineering (Autonomous), Ananthapuramu 515 002 (A.P).

3. The candidates are requested to collect hall tickets from forenoon of 15th December (Tuesday) at the examination center by producing photo ID cards.

4. The list of candidates subject wise for Paper I. Paper II-I, Paper II-II, Paper III and Paper IV is notified along with this circular. For any omissions/discrepancies (if any) in the list please contact Dr. T Narayana Reddy,, Additional Controller of Examinations, Mobile No: 9000551424 immediately.

CIRCULAR

Paper I

Paper II-I

Paper II-II

Paper III

Paper IV

Attachments

• Paper-IV.pdf
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Paper-III.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CIRCULAR_5.pdf