JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2018 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

N sai kumar

sir i got 4-2 sub ppc external 22 then i was applied for supply.but didnt attend the exam. now can i apply grace for regular exam which i got 22 in extrnal which i got in regular exam

Rahul

can you mention your internal & external marks. do you have any other backlogs other than PPC.

N sai kumar

Internal 21
External 22
I have fem in 3-2 but it doesn't have more than 18 in external sir..i want to leave it exemption...
The ppc exam supply I was absent.. But my regular exam got 22 external regular exam .. Can I apply grace ??
can you mention your internal & external marks. do you have any other backlogs other than PPC.

Last edited:

Rahul

yes you can apply for grace marks & exemption to get the memos. contact your college exam cell & proceed further.

Rahul

you need to submit the original marks memo while applying for grace marks. You will get an absent memo if you are absent for exam.

N sai kumar

you need to submit the original marks memo while applying for grace marks. You will get an absent memo if you are absent for exam.
OK sir if I absent for supply or written but got less marks then I have written regular external exam and got 22 external.. So sir I need clarification so that can I apply grace for it sir even I have not attend for supply

Last edited:

Rahul

you can apply by using your old results. once contact your college exam cell & proceed further.

Kanth@420

Can I leave heat transfer and power plant engineering in mechanical branch under 2 subjects exemption rule?

Rahul

mention your branch, regulation & to which year semester those subjects belong to ? do you have any more backlogs ?

Tags
btech 2 subjects exemption jntuh btech 2 subjects exemption jntuh btech exemption of 8 credits jntuh btech r13 exemption jntuh btech r13 exemption rule jntuh btech r13 grace marks rule jntuh r13 2018 pass outs