Exemption on subjects

Shilpa vuppu

Dear Sir,
I am silpa.v . I wrote exams in July one time chance exams and I am from RR batch.sir I failed in one subject is there any exemption rule is applicable for RR batch.

In 2-2 gender sensitization 2 credits will be added. We will promote to fourth year yes or no reply

I have 68 credits with gender sensitization I'm studing third year now

But gender sensitization 2 credits will add or not

Please

Last edited by a moderator:
hi my name is puneeth and i have three backlogs 1st year chemistry 3-1 MPI and 4-2 Adhoc sensor and networks and in the year 2016 i have wrote the external exams in that in 4-2 Adhoc subject i have scored 21 marks in external and i have 20 marks in internal after that i have written supplies can i apply for GRACE for that subject and EXCEPTION for remaining two subjects
can you please reply me fast sir

hi my name is puneeth and i have three backlogs 1st year chemistry 3-1 MPI and 4-2 Adhoc sensor and networks and in the year 2016 i have wrote the external exams in that in 4-2 Adhoc subject i have scored 21 marks in external and i have 20 marks in internal after that i have written supplies can i apply for GRACE for that subject and EXCEPTION for remaining two subjects
can you please reply me fast sir
Can you mention your branch & regulation.

If you belong to JNTUH. Yes you can apply for grace marks & exemption. Kindly contact your college exam cell staff & find it out once before you proceed further. You can apply for grace marks & exemption at your respective college.

If you belong to JNTUH. Yes you can apply for grace marks & exemption. Kindly contact your college exam cell staff & find it out once before you proceed further. You can apply for grace marks & exemption at your respective college.
thank you so much for the information

hello sir, i have failed in engineering drawing and machine drawing, can i leave those subjects under r09 regulations jntuh